Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Screenshot of the Day, Remote AH in Europe

I do believe I've just shed a tear of happiness. I hope we get something amazing for our 51 point Assassination talent.

Perhaps a more powerful version of Rupture? Exsanguination?

/shrug

Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    Whale Shark swims where and how it pleases. Whale Shark /spits on your science.
    All hail Garrosh Hellscream!
    I've fallen for a woman... without a pulse. -- Forsaken afficionado. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesia
    I read this somewhere where the 20% buff is suppose to be today for ICC any news?

yes it is

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Or maybe I'll just start posting naked gnomes on the front page to keep you interested.
    I hope this means we get a "Naked Gnome of the Day"
    "stopdps is webbed" (a little while later) "why isn't the boss dying?" = win for the whole raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweatingbullets
    Do you have any idea what you're talking about? HfB is an 15% damage buff still. 18% if glyphed.
    L2rogue.
    Do you have any idea what your talking about? Hfb hasnt been 15% for a long time. If your going to try and call someone out, you should at least check the info first. Hfb was nerfed quite a while ago. L2think

People wonder why the rogue is a dying class now.

10+ Year Old Account

I really liked the original HfB actually, where you had to stack it 3 times to get the full effect, but apparently rogues had way too many things to monitor to be able to track a stacking temp buff lol.
    Then when they added the glyph and reduced it down to 1 stack lasting 60s they made it even better because in season 6, HfB rogue/healer was like e-z mode 2300.
    Then people qq'ed about pve talents in pvp and they nerfed the crap out of it.
    Sleep well, sweet prince.
    100 Rogue | 100 Priest | 93 Monk | 91 Druid | 91 Shaman | 90 Warrior | 90 Mage | 90 Hunter | 90 DK | 87 Warlock | 86 Pally

Quote Originally Posted by Pumps
    So where is the Android app? Android is a lot more popular that Iphone
    See there's a few problems with Android. Fist of all, while it's true that Android outsold iPhone last quarter, it was by about two percentage points of the market. For one quarter. This means that Android may be (very, very) slowly overtaking iPhone in market share, but remember iPhone already has an entrenched advantage. 2% greater sales in one quarter is hardly "a lot" more popular. Hell, until it happens at least 2 quarters in a row it's not even "trending more popular".

Second, and probably more important, Android development is a lot more complicated than iPhone development. There are at least 3 major versions of Android in the wild, and at least one company (HTC) has a customized set of UI libraries. There are tools within Android IDE and store to to make dealing with these inconsistencies easier, but it's still more complicated than the unified environment provided by iPhone.

Not to say that Blizz shouldn't start releasing Android apps. It is a highly popular platform with a growing market share. As thing stand right now though, if you're only willing to develop for one IPhone remains the better choice. Who knows where things will stand in a year of course.

I realy like this. I can make money now on just wifi spots!

Btw. I hope atm on a application for the Iphone that I can always /w with people

Paladin? I am not a Paladin, I am a Holydin!

HFB going away. Am I surprised? No, not one bit. The ability almost sounds like a mastery bonus, so whatever. At least now I won't have to worry about making sure there's a bleed effect up when I refresh the ability.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by DrgnDancer
    See there's a few problems with Android. Fist of all, while it's true that Android outsold iPhone last quarter, it was by about two percentage points of the market. For one quarter. This means that Android may be (very, very) slowly overtaking iPhone in market share, but remember iPhone already has an entrenched advantage. 2% greater sales in one quarter is hardly "a lot" more popular. Hell, until it happens at least 2 quarters in a row it's not even "trending more popular".

Second, and probably more important, Android development is a lot more complicated than iPhone development. There are at least 3 major versions of Android in the wild, and at least one company (HTC) has a customized set of UI libraries. There are tools within Android IDE and store to to make dealing with these inconsistencies easier, but it's still more complicated than the unified environment provided by iPhone.

Not to say that Blizz shouldn't start releasing Android apps. It is a highly popular platform with a growing market share. As thing stand right now though, if you're only willing to develop for one IPhone remains the better choice. Who knows where things will stand in a year of course.
    It was actually 7% but never mind.

Also unless the iPhone 4G does something remarkable (video calling doesn't count as it has been done before successfully in the EU and Asia), Android will be going past the iPhone properly by the end of the year due to it having the advantage of more handsets. More handsets = more coverage.

But meh, I just hope that the iPhone brings a slight bit of competition to Android so Google can keep up the awesome work. 2.2 Froyo looks amazing.

LOL Naked Gnomes...

Are you trying to give me nightmares Boub?
    Karma always has the last laugh.

Naked Gnomes??

Sure, as long as they are standing in front of some leaked alpha screenshots...
    rawr?

Never liked Hunger for Blood anyways, good change.

Zomg, Cata leak. :O Ban.. lol

10+ Year Old Account

i'm...afraid for my rogue now. >_>;
    i liked HFB. It was a nice boost and easy to keep up. And it gave me something else to do besides spam mut + envenom.
    Someone a few posts above me mentioned something about how it sounds like a mastery bonus, and i agree.
    They had better give us something cool to make up for /smokebomb *POOF* *giggle*
    /eyeroll