[SRP -- Casual] Grassmount of Mulgore

[Serious Roleplay | Horde Roleplay* | Casual Roleplay]
    *Night Elves allowed.
    ((Basically an area where tauren and orcs are most likely to be around, though other allowed races are free to join in.))

A trio of grassy hills in Mulgore which is a favorite encampment of the tauren. A series of tombs surround the Grassmount, monuments to tauren who have fallen in battle against the centaur. Among these monuments is the tomb of the legendary Lazur Hornblade, whose spirit is said to protect all who camp at Grassmount.
    (WoWRPG guide)

Several small breezes swept past the grasses of Grassmount. The sun seemed to be inching slowly towards the western sky, the afternoon just beginning for all of Mulgore. Several totems overlook the area, some small as the shortest of bushes, while others raised higher than any Shu'halo could hope to match in height. A large bonfire seems to glimmer silently, casting it's orange glow on nearby straw crafted mats.

Rakumn lets out a sigh, his glistening blue orbs setting up on one of the taller totems nearby, which happened to resemble a red hawk atop a black boar. "Perhaps they will pay respects today.." he mumbles, eyes turning back towards the fire. "No.. Maybe.." he pauses, not blinking. It looked as if his mind had gone blank, yet he were in the midst of deep calculation.

"I hope they do." the Spiritwalker speaks, pulling several dried herbs from his belt, and then tossing them into the fire.

[This happens roughly at around 6pm in an area very similar to Red Rocks. However there are no quillboar present.]

Re: [SRP -- Casual] Grassmount of Mulgore

((I'd join in but there is no place for me... I'll just sit back and eat some popcorn.))
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Re: [SRP -- Casual] Grassmount of Mulgore

((This was too well written to let it slide by unnoticed. By god, there's something besides paladins on this forum! And Relys: /share popcorn))
    Thanks Drael

Marcus Human Warrior
    Tyran Human Priest