Poll: Have you finished Ulduar?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Have you finished Ulduar?

Yeah, Ulduar was great. Yogg is my favourite fight as a tank. So much fun.

It really is a shame so many missed out..

12/13 ( Not including algalon ) before ToC came out then i quit wow

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Conflol
    I quit during Ulduar ;[ Everytime I go there now for fun I feel so stupid for having quit during that time > : (
    This... I feel so stupid, especially since I started again when ToC started.

Was mainly only doing 10man at the time of Ulduar, and only have like 6-7 bosses on 25man.
    Also after we got our drakes and Champion of Ulduar we kinda stopped the 10man, so didnt kill Algalon until recently, which I kinda regret...

But yeah, Ulduar in appropriate gear is one of the best raids Ive seen.

best raid in the whole game imo.

when we first went there someone put on ride of the valkyries (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V92OBNsQgxU) in vent while we were doing the siege stuff.
    some hardmodes were easily as hard as sunwell (at the time), some other stuff was just fun and easy, perfect mix

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by macke
    Done evrything except Algalon on 25man.

He really was a raid destroyed :< My guild disbanded during our 'progress' on him
    Hmm , are we talking about the same algalol here?
    Visually it was a great fight , but very basic and repetative.

epic feeling when i raided it,love most of it, except where there was know way to know who touched the green clouds, until later on, costed allot of attempts on 25 man, got him only done after they added the fix

did all except agalon on 25 and missed agalon kill on 10 man.

all but algalon, 3 tree, fire fighter, and 1 keeper yogg when it was progresion. since than i've gotten algalon. 10 man i did all but alone and algalon as progression.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by kaashji
    Cleared all except algalon (trying to convince my guild to do the hardmodes) and I just miss yogg+1 for my drake
    Algalon is an amazing encounter, great to watch. Has steeper gear requirements, but fight learning is less complex than other bosses. However when you will be there, you will have fun!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

I was fortunate enough to clear 13/14 on 25 man during 3.1, and came back during 3.2 to kill Algalon.

"Fate has made us enemies...But this ring will make us brothers." -Gravemind to the Master Chief and the Arbiter, (Halo 2)
    "Were it so easy" -The Arbiter (Halo 2,3)
    "That is the worst grenade throw ever, of all time" -Agent Washington (RedvsBlue, season 6)
    <3 Caboose

Got the drake mount but i havent done Algalon yet =(

10+ Year Old Account

Didn't kill Algalon, though we got a couple Starcallers in the guild. Not sure about Herald of the Titans, tbh.
    Did kill everything else, though no YS+0.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Indiglo
    Best raid in the entire game by far, you won't be disappointed.
    Sorry but MH and BT would be the best raid. : )

3 characters with 10 man drakes and algalon title. (2 while ulduar was top tier, 1 during icc for drake)
    only 1 with 25 man drake and algalon kill, oh and he's got mimis head. (no 10 man zero light attempts though, kind of want to go back for that)

4th toon has over 6k gearscore but has only done weeklies in ulduar, so never been in a group to attempt past xt.
    Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions.

im glad i experainced ulduar to some extent,being a englishman playing on USA servers the time difference eventually killed my abilty to raid. but not before seeing the first 6 bosses in ulduar.and it was a pleasure. im sure one day i'll go pug the rest. but yeah.the bosses i saw blew anything before it out the water
    Read the signature rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Conflol
    I quit during Ulduar ;[ Everytime I go there now for fun I feel so stupid for having quit during that time > : (
    Same here :-\

My guild is a 10 man group that used to raid together during 3.1 in Ulduar and then we disbanded after our Yogg kill but before drakes :-\

After many months and the entire ToC raid, we reformed and in addition to a few new faces we started Ulduar hard modes last week and after 2 nights of lax and fun raiding we are up to Firefighter with only Vezax and Yoggy after him to do, we'll do them this week. Its SO MUCH FUN! Up till now, the achievements are all pretty easy and it just reminds me of why Ulduar was by far my favorite raid of all time. Beautiful design, great boss fights, it is about the perfect length.

There is so much fun to be had just with the environment of Ulduar, we spent half an hour one night last June, running naked back and forth in front of Mim's room playing with the train and frogger 2.0. Its a blast, Ulduar ftw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfang
    so kids just ninja, the friendships are temporary mounts are forever.

Yogg-saron25 down 31-05-09 =]
    That's almost a year ago =0 I miss my old guild.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac
    Sorry but MH and BT would be the best raid. : )
    BT sure but MH!? That instance was so boring. Archimonde was epic, all other bosses where quite dull.

Ofcourse this is a matter of personal taste, but I'm really surprised you would list MH.
    Forget everything you know about everything.

10-man only, no hardmodes, no algalon, wasn't in a very bright mood for riding on that patch, and I regret that
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.