Is it possible to level in HC's?

So, when cata comes around is it going to be possible to face roll the lvl80 hc's to get to lvl 82 fast?

OR

Will it just be that cataclysm lvl80 leveling zones will have mobs that give a lot more experience?

Edit: Sorry hc's on my server are heroic dungeons

Re: Is it possible to level in HC's?

what is an HC?

heroic dungeon

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tholyn
    what is an HC?
    thispostcontainedstupidity
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

Well, we don't get exp in the currently because you have to be 80 to enter, but maybe Blizzard wrote the mobs in there to not grant exp, or maybe they'll give exp in Cata, no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaman the Elemental Warlord
    thispostcontainedstupidity
    lawl yes, yes it did but he brings up a valid question.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHorse View Post
    It's like the collective psyche of WoW can't get over the sub loss, so when so much as a hotfix is announced, it's due to the sub loss. Tuesday maintenance? Due to the sub loss. Your loot didn't drop? Due to the sub loss. Your girlfriend left you? It's clearly due to the sub loss. Constipated? OBVIOUSLY because of the sub loss.

I dont know how it was for BC raiders when wotlk came out. From what I here BC heroics were a lot harder.

Wrath heroics are prity much a joke to any one geared in ilvl200 gear let alone the fact that the majority of raiders and even none raiders will be in full ilvl264+ gear (ok non-raiders wont be full 264 but they have access to a lot)

Might be a two level bump to get to server 1st 85...?

To be honest I don't think they should enable leveling through random dungeons in the first few months of Cataclysm, otherwise 90% of people will just never leave main cities and get to 85 and proceed to whine about how the expansion brought nothing new.

I'm sure it is possible, as it is possible to level in 70s heroics. You won't be getting any of the new content drops, mats, or anything else, but if your aim is solely to level, I guess it'd be ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Eliot123
    To be honest I don't think they should enable leveling through random dungeons in the first few months of Cataclysm, otherwise 90% of people will just never leave main cities and get to 85 and proceed to whine about how the expansion brought nothing new.
    You have to discover the dungeons anyway, so people would still see the new zones

Quote Originally Posted by Eliot123
    So true

yes you could lvl in the lvl 80 heroics... but it would be stupid to do so.

compare it to lvling in silithus or winterspring when you could go to outland or lvling in blade's edge or netherstorm when you could go to northrend. heck you could lvl in lvl 70 heroics but the xp paled in comparision to northrend quests and normal dungeons.
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

They should make it that you have to 'discover' the instance (complete an attunement quest, fnd the meeting stone and interact with it etc) before being able to join the random dungeon queue for it.
    RETH

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ashcrack
    You have to discover the dungeons anyway, so people would still see the new zones
    No you don't. As long as your level is high enough for a certain dungeon, you can que for it. O_O I went from 60-67 on my alt and I never left Org, did all the Hellfire, Coilfang, and Most of the Auchendon (spelling? O_o) ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns
    They should make it that you have to 'discover' the instance (complete an attunement quest, fnd the meeting stone and interact with it etc) before being able to join the random dungeon queue for it.
    My warrior alt would hate you if they decide to implement this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashcrack
    I believe we're talking about WotLK heroic dungeons