Looking for a certain add-on.

I'm looking for an addon that will keep track of your peak AP per fight. That was if the stars align I can hard refresh SS for higher CS damage. AKA, hit a trinket then 4 peice t10 proc plus what ever else, idk. Is there such an addon? :X

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Looking for a certain add-on.

For the record, you only refresh during damage % modifiers, such as the 2pc t10, CtH, Tricks, or the Blood queen bite. I use powerauras classic for these.

yes there is one but i cant recall the name. it literally tells you any time you rolling Srs will be higher if you sting then.

I use Satrina Buff Frames for this.

I actually have a separate buff box set up specifically for the buffs that affect Serpent Sting. Makes it really easy to know when you have the maximum +dmg% modifier.

10+ Year Old Account

Power auras is nice and in your face, and can make a sound whenever you get a proc, so it is much more heads up.

You may be looking for "Damaging" which displays your current damage percentage modifier in it's own box. I use it, but wish there were options to make it bigger, change the colors it uses, and display crit percentage as well (there are actually no changeable options at all.)

The color of the box/text change based on damage percent thresholds, so it's relatively easy to figure out when is a good time to refresh Serp.