Thread: Emblem of Frost

Emblem of Frost

Hello people, I need some help with my paladin.

I currently have 60 EoF, and I was wondering what I should go for first as a holy pala?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...anas&cn=Aleara

Thanks for your help

Re: Emblem of Frost

Probably your shoulders... i dunno my healadin aint 80 yet.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&cn=Dreld

Quote Originally Posted by Fearlys
    IMO these choices are a matter of replaceable gear not best upgrade. With regards to frost badges you should always go in this order.

1.shoulder
    2.head
    3.chest(optional)
    4.primordial (crafted boots if your poor and have no gold ;D)

And then if you still don't have your back, belt, trinket then go for it. If you already have 1 and 2, 3 is optional as most classes can get better non tier and still have 4pc. My reasoning is this. The Sanctified Legs and Gloves you can get in VoA 25, non sanctified in 10 man. You WILL not replace your head or shoulder until heroic or new content. There are equal or better Trinkets, Belts and Backs available in 10/25 man which as long as your running them you have chance to get. Blizzard did a wonderful job with craftable Boots as they are IMO BiS for most classes or next in line(minor difference).

I have personally been in raids were my belt or back dropped and I didn't take cause i had badge gear but not my helm shoulders yet. So anyway thats my 2 cents. Hope it helps.

P.S. With regards to Gems just run heroics during Wintergrasp wins turn in the shards for honor and the honr for uncut epic gems. I mean REALLY who uses those damn shards anyway??

Read the stickies or at least use the search function.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-pa...-badges-on%27/
    I'm thinking that has what you are looking for.

Go like this > Shoulders > Head > Chest > Hands > Legs. You need only 4 pieces so you can drop the chest (95 EoF) but do VoA25/10 every single week for the hands or legs because they can drop from VoA (Ezy mods :P)

Paladin? I am not a Paladin, I am a Holydin!

Quote Originally Posted by Flowne
    Go like this > Shoulders > Head > Chest > Hands > Legs. You need only 4 pieces so you can drop the chest (95 EoF) but do VoA25/10 every single week for the hands or legs because they can drop from VoA (Ezy mods :P)
    You seem to be under the delusion that Holy Pallies actually want to get 4p.

We most certainly do not. Do not ever ever spend Badges on or try to get Hands, Legs or Chest Tier. In fact, there's really no reason for a Holy Pally to step foot in VOA at all outside of offspec and Badges.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Use good upgrades on lowest Ilvl pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Flowne
    Go like this > Shoulders > Head > Chest > Hands > Legs.
    Like Firecrest said; Chest, Hands and Legs (T10) are worthless for a Holy Paladin. There are much better choices out there.

You need only 4 pieces
    Actually, you only need 2 Tier 10 pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurias
    I currently have 60 EoF, and I was wondering what I should go for first as a holy pala?
    Take a look at the stickies in this forum. They'll provide you with all the answers you need.

10+ Year Old Account

As they said. Get the shoulders and head first. After that, you can take a look on the other 'none-tier' items to find the biggest upgrade. Looking at your gear, the cloak is a huge improvement (Even if it doesn't have haste, you need to down Dreamwalker 25 or go into Togtc before you find a haste item that can compare)
    The goblin warrior, Gallywix!
    "And the Heavens shall tremble!"

My name is Kenneth044, and I'm an altoholic!

Thanks for your help guys, things are a bit clearer now

Ps: Saw the sticky after I made this post :-\