Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: New leader of Blue Dragonflight???

He will come back... just like deathwing.

Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Faustus
    Gammon.
    Yus.
    I just want to say, that I just want to say.

Saphira and Eregon once they're done clearing up Alagaësia.

What? When you're the last free Dragon rider you can't limit yourself to saving just one fictive universe.

i could be wrong but didnt alextsraza (spelling) the red dragonflight leader say something about watching over the blue dragons from now on? Could be wrong been awhile since i beat maly.

15+ Year Old Account

Ehh even though no blue dragon will ever match the magic maly will ever have.still does not mean their can be a leader of the blue dragon flight,even though it would necessary mean they would be weaker then the rest.Their could be someone to guide the blue dragons,hence leader. And always remember:
    Leadership isn't about firing weapons and killing people, Church. It's about telling other people to fire their weapons and kill people.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted

The aspects are chosen and empowered by the titans, so I doubt there will be a new aspect.
    However if there should be a new leader it will probably be Kalecgos.

Re: New leader of Blue dragonfly aspects???

Quote Originally Posted by molodirazz
    right. the aspects were created by the Pantheon(to balance the world). and they arnt rly around therefore they cannot have a new. cus you know ... the Pantheon arnt rly here.
    All dragons seem to have the power over whatever their aspect does. When the aspect dies, aspect status could just pass to the next-powerful dragon.

Deathwing is different because most of the powerful black dragons either were hunted down and killed or believed Deathwing would come back one day.

i don't remember seeing malygos corpse after defeating him.

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire
    As already stated,
    Kalecgos

10+ Year Old Account

Dargonax

Kalecgos.

Well I mean duh..........

wonder if the heart of magic that is loot from maylgos would give the chosen leader of the blue flight the powers of the aspect

10+ Year Old Account

*casts rebirth on malygos*

What sorry? evil? nah everyone deserves a second chance....

I vote Kalecgos
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I totally stole that post from Dinnerbone btw.

I'd imagine if the speculation about the Heart of Magic is correct, then Alex would give it to the Blue that would be the most in-line with her own goals. Since Kalec is already hanging out on the top floor of Wyrmrest, I imagine he'd be her first choice.

Nothing can shake my believe that this world is the fruit of a dark god whose shadow I extend -- Emil Cioran

Deleted

Kalec seems a good choice. We've already beaten the crazy out of him and he survived.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Faustus
    Gammon.

LMFAO ROFL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

my bet is malygos

Is Malygos even dead lore-wise ? Until I see anything diffrent I still think lore-wise (is that even a word ?) the whole northrend campaign happens during the time of the cataclysm until a book or comic states diffrent. So we did neither kill Malygos, nor Yogg-Saron and defineatly not the Lich King.

And even if he is dead, I think the whole aspect thing is taken too literal. Its not like the whole world loses its magic or goes down the drain when the aspect of magic dies. I don't see Alextrasza beeing the only reason why life exists, I don't see the world tearing apart because Neltharion now gives a crap as Deathwing and time looks like its works well with Nozdormu missing (ofc this does prove nothing). I think they are meant as guardians with their "element" they are suposed to guard at their command. The one exception might be Ysera, but even that is not clear, because the emerald dream is a titan construct which she is supposed to watch over.
    Anyway, their spawn is also capable of performing these tasks and we already saw hybrid dragons and other dragonic creations rise to enomous power, rivaling the one of the aspects themself. So I think they are meant as the first of their kind, not the sole and ultimate incarnation of their tasked element.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

It will be Kalecgos or Tyrigosa, though I suspect it will be Kalecgos since he is the one who is given most attention from either two.