In case you haven't seen this ....

Forgive me if this has been talked about, but this sim is one of the simplest to use that I've seen. The EJ compendium author says it is his favorite right now. I can see why. I really hope the makers of the site extend it to other classes soon for my alts. It is limited to DK, Shammy, and Druid right now.

Enjoy:

http://www.askmrrobot.com/WowSimulator.aspx

Re: In case you haven't seen this ....

It's been mentioned plenty of times, but the more people who see it, the less "what trinket should I use?" threads we'll see! With luck they'll turn into "What trinket should I use, I'm too lazy to sim for myself" threads.

is the download safe? i know it says microsoft but lots of spyware will say name brands.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Congratulations to Egypt, who after many wipes over a very long raid lasting most of the week, resulting in some very close attempts earlier this morning, has finally downed Mub'arak, earning a tribute to insanity. Now that they have completed trial, will Paragon beat them to the punch in ICC? Only time will tell. According to a very credible source, some of the loots included liberty, freedom of speech, and, most importantly, the internets.

15+ Year Old Account

ooh, ele sim is sexy. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroparadox
    is the download safe? i know it says microsoft but lots of spyware will say name brands.
    Yes, the download is for Microsoft Silverlight. It is safe.

It looks neat but for some reason whenever I go to look at the list of items it only lists the DPS items and not the tank items, is there an option I need to change or a setting I need to check?

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzuul
    It looks neat but for some reason whenever I go to look at the list of items it only lists the DPS items and not the tank items, is there an option I need to change or a setting I need to check?
    I'm fairly certain it is just a DPS simulator. Therefor you could derive threat from it if you want, but this tool is not designed for tanks.

OT: I love this program. It's very useful.