Thread: Thunderfury fun

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Thunderfury fun

Ever Since I got Thunderfury about 3 and half weeks ago after working hard to do so on my Warrior Ive been using it pretty much whereever I go because I simply cant help but admire it. I Even used it in ICC 10.

So Have any of you ever gotten a weapon out you enjoy a lot and just used it to tank stuff?
    -Proud Owner of a Blood Elf Warrior-

Re: Thunderfury fun

I like to use my brewfest cup sometimes (forgot the exact name).

Since the date i got my thunderfurry on my dk i use it for all the easy stuff like heroics trash easy bossfights etc. (tank)

I used to have daily fights in battlegrounds with this horde tank DK with a thunderfury.. It's quite retarded how good it still is :-(

Theres this warrior on my server who uses it, and he is really hard to kill
    Originally Posted by Archer
    I wanted to make the front door look like a warlock summoning portal, but my wife said something about the neighbors thinking we worship the devil.. or something along those lines. Either way I was told no

If I ever get my warglaives I'm gonna solo Illidan with them in Cata. Remember the guy who killed Ragnaros using Sulfuras? I think he had a healer with him but still a fun thing to do :P
    "There is a fly in the ointment. Shit has hit the fan. The lion will speak!" - Saul Silver

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Noldi
    If I ever get my warglaives I'm gonna solo Illidan with them in Cata. Remember the guy who killed Ragnaros using Sulfuras? I think he had a healer with him but still a fun thing to do :P
    Kite Illidan to Naxxramas and make clevar use of game mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by misterflix
    Since the date i got my thunderfurry on my dk i use it for all the easy stuff like heroics trash easy bossfights etc. (tank)
    I smell troll

thunderfurry on my dk

I still find myself equpping my Corrupted Ashbringer in every city I am in as well as when Random Heroic que's me for Cot - Strat.

And I always forget to unequip it when it fly to LHC and get my ass handed to me by 10 level 60 paladins with charge and knockback.

Quote Originally Posted by eddie4
    I smell troll

thunderfurry on my dk
    I smell misinformed.
    come out with your hands on your heads, you are surrounded by armed bastards

Might not be as cool, but http://www.wowhead.com/item=18877 is my favourite weapon through all times ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by eddie4
    I smell troll

thunderfurry on my dk
    Why troll? Didn't they change it, so that it isn't class restricted anymore?

you do know you can actually get it on any toon now right? pretty sure bindings dont say anything restricting class, i just need geddons slutty ass to drop my last half

Every class can get thunderfury now, not every class can wield it.

Quote Originally Posted by memoriesuntold
    I just need geddons slutty ass to drop my last half

Deleted

I'm after it on my mage ;-)

I like using the PvP sword on my rogue it looks cool

Quote Originally Posted by kevindv View Post
    gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive. But what it hides is far more important
    ^^ win

I like to tank some things wearing my full Tier3 Dreadnaught with Corrupted Ashbringer and the Bulwark of Azzinoth sometimes using a silly TG+bit of prot spec that I occasionally spec into. Sometimes I will DW Corrupted Ashbringer with either Thunderfury or Sulfuras while around town.

The Corrupted Ashbringer is most certainly my favorite thing in the game though.

Quote Originally Posted by Imaginary
    I like to tank some things wearing my full Tier3 Dreadnaught with Corrupted Ashbringer and the Bulwark of Azzinoth sometimes using a silly TG+bit of prot spec that I occasionally spec into. Sometimes I will DW Corrupted Ashbringer with either Thunderfury or Sulfuras while around town.

The Corrupted Ashbringer is most certainly my favorite thing in the game though.
    armoury and ss or it didnt happen

Missleading topic name this thread didn't deliver!