Help with Frost Emblems

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...=Llane&cn=Coyo

I finally have enough Frost Emblems to either get a trinket, tier piece or cloak and I'm it's really hard right now what to say what I should get first or if I should just save them for something in the future.
    I was hoping to get a few suggestion from the community to help me with the predicament I'm currently having.

Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by kaloryth
    I await the day that video games become immersive and I can literally punch the asshole who ninja'd my token. We'll see how idiotic people act then.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Help with Frost Emblems

Do not get the trinket.

Bad trinket is a bad, and is only a very slight increase (if that) over Mirror of Truth. Also: You're using nearly every point pf Hit Rating on the Pyrite infuser, which is cool beans..

As for Cloak vs Tier...I was tuck in the same cloak that you are and seeing as how there really isn't any upgrades from any 10-man raids, I grabbed the Emblem Cloak first before the tier pieces. That said, if you feel like you can get into some ToC 25 PuGs and have a shot at winning the cloak offa beasts, buy your tier gear instead. Your set bonuses for the Tier 10 are -very- good and most will probably recommend you gun for those first. It's really up to you.

In addition: You would probably get more benefit in enchanting your gloves with Major Agility and gemming your belt with full Agility and tossing the Nightmare Tear into your pants.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

^ what he said.. as for purchasing tier piece I'd get the Chest First.. Then Shoulder.. get that two piece bonus!

Thanks for your help!
    This helps me out a lot!
    Quote Originally Posted by kaloryth
    I await the day that video games become immersive and I can literally punch the asshole who ninja'd my token. We'll see how idiotic people act then.

Deleted

Yep i would always say tier pieces for hunter are more important. You can stick to 2 piece T9 for a while too