Poll: Do you think Alexstrasza will die in the final encounter with Deathwing?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

POLL: Alexstrasza to die in Final encounter.

Explain why and what you have chosen.

I'll start.

I really hope she dies in the final battle, she is far too life-ish (logically, as she is the Aspect of life.) It would certainly be something most would not consider for she is such an important lore character.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysera
    Making dreams 'enjoyable' since 10.000 B.N.
    Ysera fanclub. <3

Re: POLL: Alexstrasza to die in Final encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallador
    Explain why and what you have chosen.

I'll start.

I really hope she dies in the final battle, she is far too life-ish (logically, as she is the Aspect of life.) It would certainly be something most would not consider for she is such an important lore character.

I don't know who wouldn't expect it, at this rate we're going to kill off every being of significance in the Warcraft universe. I have NO clue what they could possibly have for the next expansion though, after Cata. "World of Warcraft: TITANS GIF GEWD LOOTS"

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Swyft
    I don't know who wouldn't expect it, at this rate we're going to kill off every being of significance in the Warcraft universe. I have NO clue what they could possibly have for the next expansion though, after Cata. "World of Warcraft: TITANS GIF GEWD LOOTS"
    Next expansion will problaby be Maelstrom, with the Sunken City of vashjir being a prologue to it.

Most people I spoke too ddn't think even of the option of Alex dieing in the fight, tbh.
    Ysera fanclub. <3

Next expansion will problaby be Maelstrom, with the Sunken City of vashjir being a prologue to it.

Most people I spoke too ddn't think even of the option of Alex dieing in the fight, tbh.
    Er.. Cataclysm IS Maelstrom.

I put maybe.

Because although i do not believe it will be Alex that dies... someone important definitely will do.

isn't it her wings on the wall at the entrance to Grim Batol?

Deleted

"Er.. Cataclysm IS Maelstrom."
    Cataclysm is the old world being reformed. With ONE, yes thats right, ONE zone in the seas: Sunken City of Vashjir. Which is most likely just a beta test zone for the Mealstrom.

Notice how the level cap is only 85?
    Notice how Azshara is set as a major lore character this expansion but shes NOT a boss?

Its just common sense that they are testing the underwater combat thingy this expansion, with a view to expanding it in the Mealstrom expansion, which will be 85-90, and include Azshara as the last boss.

Please respect your fellow community members.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Swyft
    Er.. Cataclysm IS Maelstrom.
    Errh, where have you gotten that info from?

We'll fight Azshara in the Maelstrom expansion, she won't be just a sub-boss in Cataclysm. It's told that her powers are only matched by Sargeras himself.
    Ysera fanclub. <3

Quote Originally Posted by FizzyBanana
    No its not you retard. Cataclysm is the old world being reformed. With ONE, yes thats right, ONE zone in the seas: Sunken City of Vashjir. Which is most likely just a beta test zone for the Mealstrom.

Notice how Azshara is set as a major lore character this expansion but shes NOT a boss?

Its just common sense that they are testing the underwater combat thingy this expansion, with a view to expanding it in the Mealstrom expansion, which will be 85-90, and include Azshara as the last boss.
    lolumad?

We'll fight Azshara in the Maelstrom expansion, she won't be just a sub-boss in Cataclysm. It's told that her powers are only matched by Sargeras himself.
    Since when does being powerful in the past matter in WoW? She'll be killed within a week of being released like everything else.

Uh, what? It's told her power was greater than Mannoroth's, not rivaling one of the most powerful entities in the known Warcraft universe.

Considering that this expansion delves into Naga society heavily, I would not be surprised at her being a mid tier final boss. She just doesn't have enough of a fan base or lore to make her a primary villain at any rate.

Quote Originally Posted by FizzyBanana
    No its not you retard. Cataclysm is the old world being reformed. With ONE, yes thats right, ONE zone in the seas: Sunken City of Vashjir. Which is most likely just a beta test zone for the Mealstrom.

Azshara is part of Cata, prob near the start aswell, we will probably fight another old god, the same one that protected Azshara and her servents at the time of the 1st Cata, she will prob be in the same raid or raid prior to that with deathwing being the last, as with the Lich king

Quote Originally Posted by Pepitobenito
    Uh, what? It's told her power was greater than Mannoroth's, not rivaling one of the most powerful entities in the known Warcraft universe.

Considering that this expansion delves into Naga society heavily, I would not be surprised at her being a mid tier final boss. She just doesn't have enough of a fan base or lore to make her a primary villain at any rate.
    I was just trolling them, they said last year she's gonna be involved but not be a boss this expansion.

Cataclysm is going to have a lot to do with the Maelstrom though.

"Azshara was expected to make an appearance as a major enemy in the upcoming expansion World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, due to the fact that it was believed a significant portion of the third expansion would deal with the Maelstrom. However, in the Q&A section of the "World of Warcraft Raids and Dungeons" panel at the 2009 Blizzcon convention, game designer Tom Chilton confirmed that appearances by Queen Azshara and the city of Nazjatar were not intended to be part of this expansion, although her Naga would make an appearance in the new leveling zone, the Sunken City of Vashj'ir. It is likely that Azshara may be being saved for a future expansion. The fact that she is featured on the official Cataclysm site seems to indicate that even though she may not be physically present, her manipulations may have dire effects on Azeroth, or that she may at least play a large role in the Sunken City of Vashj'ir."

BTW, you need to calm down on the nerdrage FizzyBanana.

I dont think so. I agree they will prob do something to someone. But the life binder? If they did that would be 3 of the 5 dragons dying/dead. Maly-dead, Deathwing-ob. going to die; And with the Ysera being possibly corrupted( mean owls in emerald dragonshire) and Nozdormu possibly becoming corrupted (dragonblight questline) Killing the life binder would leave no dragon Aspect looking after the world.

tl;dr No, she is the only one left

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Pepitobenito

1; She lives in Nazjatar, not Vashjir.
    2; That's what Vashjir is for, to get people to know her.
    3;
    Personality and Powers

Azshara was extremely charismatic. Her physical and mental appeal were such that virtually noone noticed her more negative qualities. The vast majority of her servitors were willing to go to any means to elevate themselves in her eyes, even at the cost of their own lives. When Sargeras was contacted Azshara was elated, thinking she had finally found a mate worthy of her. Azshara is known to have used Sorcery to increase her appeal, as proved when Illidan detected her spell shortly after receiving his new eyes. Xavius, who considered himself above her charms, was, in fact, completely enamored. Azshara was certainly powerful enough to do so. Mannoroth discovered, to his chagrin, that Azshara was far more powerful than he, and that only Archimonde and Sargeras could've matched her.
    Sorry, Archimonde could match her aswell. But she has made a Pact with the Old Gods awell, and seeing as they had the power to increase Deathwings power tenfolds, well, she's a real bitch now.

And it has been Blizzconned that she will most likely have an expansion upon her own.

Ysera fanclub. <3

Deleted

If so powerful, why is naga now?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Haxbuk
    Sundering, big boom, she auw auw and Biggie Old God help.
    Ysera fanclub. <3

emerald dream perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Haxbuk
    who says being a naga is a step down instead of up?
    "Remember, remember the 6th of July.
    The Real ID treason and Plot.
    I see no reason why the Real ID Treason
    Should ever be forgot."

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    who says being a naga is a step down instead of up?
    Agree, a 20 foot monster with 5 tentacles and 4 arms is something I'd rather avoid.
    Ysera fanclub. <3