Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What am I really geared for?

As the topic states; What am I really geared for?

Right now I'm stuck in a guild who can't even kill LK 10m normal. (I actually PuG'ed LK and got him down in 6 attempts. )

I'm thinking of (Joke inc) 'moving up the world.. of Warcraft' and move onto a high-end progression guild with progression in at least 11/12 ICC25m or possibly hardmodes.

As for my question, what am I really geared for?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...nor&cn=Sasunoo

Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

Re: What am I really geared for?

Eh, It looks just about that 11/12 Maybe 12/12 ICC 10, 11/12 ICC 25.

But due to GS rules, I'm required to tell you the following:

7K Or GTFO.
    Oh... A Twilight/Wow Cross over RP huh?... Alright, I'll join in, My name is Bae'noukul, I'm a 36,978 year old Demon Warlock. I walk into the room where everything is happening now, and because I need to have one weakness I DIE ON THE SPOT. Three guesses as to what my weakness was.

I have tanked 11/12 hard modes in the 10 and 25 man in slightly better gear than yours, so don't worry about that holding you back. Just sort your profs out if you intend to apply to a decent guild.

10+ Year Old Account

You should have no problem doing ICC10/25.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

Quote Originally Posted by Cookies_N_Creme
    Eh, It looks just about that 11/12 Maybe 12/12 ICC 10, 11/12 ICC 25.

But due to GS rules, I'm required to tell you the following:

7K Or GTFO.

FFFFUUUU-

I don't use GS though!

I've killed LK on 10m, it was easy. (solo-tanked from 34 - 9% ;D ) (Soul reapers his like a BITCH when defensive cooldowns are on cooldown) ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    I have tanked 11/12 hard modes in the 10 and 25 man in slightly better gear than yours, so don't worry about that holding you back. Just sort your profs out if you intend to apply to a decent guild.
    I'm guessing JC and BS would be the ones I benefit from the most?

Also, is there an amount of Damage reduction I should be aiming for to tank hardmodes?

Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Desirie
    I'm guessing JC and BS would be the ones I benefit from the most?
    Also, is there an amount of Damage reduction I should be aiming for to tank hardmodes?
    JCing and BSing are the way to go for tanks. The armour on glove enchant from engineering is fantastic against anything that deals pure physical damage as it benefits from frost presence, but since soul reaper and vile spirit explosions are the worst burst damage tanks have to deal with you are better off with stamina.

Your armour is a little low but not enough to matter, you should get the crafted legs and another armour ring anyway though.

You have more threat stats than you need, if you're deliberately going for them you should try to drop them for more avoidance and armour. With proper use of hand of salvation, tott and md threat isn't an issue.

JCing and BSing are the way to go for tanks. The armour on glove enchant from engineering is fantastic against anything that deals pure physical damage as it benefits from frost presence, but since soul reaper and vile spirit explosions are the worst burst damage tanks have to deal with you are better off with stamina.
    Your armour is a little low but not enough to matter, you should get the crafted legs and another armour ring anyway though.
    I'm at 35.1k armor with my correct trinket combination (CSK and Unidentifiable Organ) selfbuffed, and at 33k armor at least selfbuffed with the current combination. Fully raidbuffed I'm at 37.5k armor with CSK and Unidentifiable Organ and at 35k armor with BH and CSK.

You have more threat stats than you need, if you're deliberately going for them you should try to drop them for more avoidance and armour. With proper use of hand of salvation, tott and md threat isn't an issue.
    I'm fully gemmed stamina and my one red gem is agi/stam for the little extra armor it provides. Are you talking about me being close to melee special and expertise? /confused

I'm fully gemmed stamina and my one red gem is agi/stam for the little extra armor it provides. Are you talking about me being close to melee special and expertise? /confused
    I'm talking about your use of the deathwhisper helm, tier legs and rep ring.

I'm talking about your use of the deathwhisper helm, tier legs and rep ring.
    Which ones should I go for instead? I'm guessing T10 helm and crafted legs? Should I swap out my rep ring? o.o

Which ones should I go for instead? I'm guessing T10 helm and crafted legs? Should I swap out my rep ring? o.o
    Correct, and as for your ring you should swap that for the toc10 twins ring if you have it. That and the dreamwalker ring are the best effective health rings in the game.

10+ Year Old Account

You look geared enough for ICC25 and HM's. The only thing really lacking is your 5 man trinket.

Deleted

Why bother asking, just tell us your GS and we can awnser...any person who asks for GS when making a raid should burn in hell.

Would be nice since 60% of realms would be cleaned up for nice people.

Quote Originally Posted by Graph
    You should have no problem doing ICC10/25.
    My friend from slovakia has that avatar

Correct, and as for your ring you should swap that for the toc10 twins ring if you have it. That and the dreamwalker ring are the best effective health rings in the game.
    I've been trying to get the dreamwalker ring for a while now and it refuses to drop really, but I'm prioritizing it over any other tanking ring from ICC, as it's the only one who has armor on it. As for the ToC10 ring, I'll try to get a hold of it. =) Isn't the proc from the rep ring pretty powerful though?

Quote Originally Posted by Calon
    You look geared enough for ICC25 and HM's. The only thing really lacking is your 5 man trinket.
    I have the Unidentifiable Organ from PP 10m, though I wasn't using it when I logged out, I've also been trying to get a hold of the one from ToC25, Juggernaut's Vitality.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac
    Why bother asking, just tell us your GS and we can awnser...any person who asks for GS when making a raid should burn in hell.

Would be nice since 60% of realms would be cleaned up for nice people.
    Activated GS for a sec to see my GS ingame, it was 5871 with my most used trinket combo (CSK and Unidentifiable Organ) and 5771 with the current combination of trinkets.

I don't know what GS has to do with it though?

Deleted

I've been trying to get the dreamwalker ring for a while now and it refuses to drop really, but I'm prioritizing it over any other tanking ring from ICC, as it's the only one who has armor on it. As for the ToC10 ring, I'll try to get a hold of it. =) Isn't the proc from the rep ring pretty powerful though?

I have the Unidentifiable Organ from PP 10m, though I wasn't using it when I logged out, I've also been trying to get a hold of the one from ToC25, Juggernaut's Vitality.

Activated GS for a sec to see my GS ingame, it was 5871 with my most used trinket combo (CSK and Unidentifiable Organ) and 5771 with the current combination of trinkets.

I don't know what GS has to do with it though?
    How can you ask that? :O Just reading that makes me wanna transfer to your realm!

Isn't the proc from the rep ring pretty powerful though?
    The proc is good when it's up, but that's about 2% of the time on a good day. For the other 98% of the time it's worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac
    How can you ask that? :O Just reading that makes me wanna transfer to your realm!
    Believe me, my server is most likely using GS as much as your server. =P But I've seen a few incredibly skilled players that made my jaw drop and throw out GearScore as well. =)

The proc is good when it's up, but that's about 2% of the time on a good day. For the other 98% of the time it's worthless.
    What about the stamina loss from the exalted ring to the iLvl 232 armor ring? Is it still worth it?

When I change my helm, legs and ring I'll be at 20-ish expertise and 114 hit, won't this gimp my threat by too much? :s

What about the stamina loss from the exalted ring to the iLvl 232 armor ring? Is it still worth it?
    It isn't worth it unless you have the heroic version.

Edit:
    When I change my helm, legs and ring I'll be at 20-ish expertise and 114 hit, won't this gimp my threat by too much? :s
    No, I hold aggro off this guy with 106 hit and 6 expertise. If your paladins know where their salv hotkeys are you will be fine.

It isn't worth it unless you have the heroic version.
    So basically I should get myself into a ToGC10 PuG then.