Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: What am I really geared for?

Quote Originally Posted by Desirie

FFFFUUUU-

I don't use GS though!

I've killed LK on 10m, it was easy. (solo-tanked from 34 - 9% ;D ) (Soul reapers his like a BITCH when defensive cooldowns are on cooldown) ;_;

I'm guessing JC and BS would be the ones I benefit from the most?

Also, is there an amount of Damage reduction I should be aiming for to tank hardmodes?

I doubt you tanked him to 9%

Quote Originally Posted by TillieTill
    I doubt you tanked him to 9%
    his health bar actually went to 9% even though he's supposed to 'kill us' when he hits 10%.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

If he starts a summon vile spirit cast right before you take him to 10% there is often time to get an extra percent or two of his health off before he even starts casting fury of frostmourne.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    No, I hold aggro off this guy with 106 hit and 6 expertise. If your paladins know where their salv hotkeys are you will be fine.
    Hypothetically, let's say they don't know where their HoS button is. =P Am I screwed then? =P
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

Hypothetically, let's say they don't know where their HoS button is. =P Am I screwed then? =P
    If your rogues and hunters also can't find their tricks and md keys then yes.

If your rogues and hunters also can't find their tricks and md keys then yes.
    If you have any addons that show your TPS, what's your average TPS? =)

As the topic states; What am I really geared for?

Right now I'm stuck in a guild who can't even kill LK 10m normal. (I actually PuG'ed LK and got him down in 6 attempts. )

I'm thinking of (Joke inc) 'moving up the world.. of Warcraft' and move onto a high-end progression guild with progression in at least 11/12 ICC25m or possibly hardmodes.

As for my question, what am I really geared for?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...nor&cn=Sasunoo
    My sences are telling me that you are geared for!... wait for it!... wait a bit longer! .. soon it's comming! it tells me ! BaambaabaaAAAAA..... -> KARAZHAN<-

I SURVIVED THE 2010 TOPIC: CELESTIAL STEED AND LIL'XT TO BE SOLD IN THE BLIZZARD STORE

Quote Originally Posted by Twi
    My sences are telling me that you are geared for!... wait for it!... wait a bit longer! .. soon it's comming! it tells me ! BaambaabaaAAAAA..... -> KARAZHAN<-

LOL!

If you have any addons that show your TPS, what's your average TPS? =)
    I have no idea what the average is, the randomness of rune strike and icy touch crits makes that a bit of a pain to figure out. I will look over tonight's logs if I end up tanking though, I'm dps as a main spec but one of my guilds tanks isn't available so I will probably end up tanking anyway.

I have no idea what the average is, the randomness of rune strike and icy touch crits makes that a bit of a pain to figure out. I will look over tonight's logs if I end up tanking though, I'm dps as a main spec but one of my guilds tanks isn't available so I will probably end up tanking anyway.
    To put it another way, when your TPS 'stabilizes', where is it? Personally I'm at 8k average, that's where it settles down, between 7 - 9k average, though I have managed 18k TPS without TotT and MD, only hysteria, DnD and bloodlust up. =P But that's burst.

To put it another way, when your TPS 'stabilizes', where is it? Personally I'm at 8k average, that's where it settles down, between 7 - 9k average, though I have managed 18k TPS without TotT and MD, only hysteria, DnD and bloodlust up. =P But that's burst.
    I really don't know because I don't spend a lot of time looking at omen, but I'll figure it out when I have some logs.

I really don't know because I don't spend a lot of time looking at omen, but I'll figure it out when I have some logs.
    Cool, since I need to have an overview of how much my TPS will drop compared to how it is currently. =)