Thread: screen freezes

Deleted

screen freezes

hello,

I got a problem with my WoW wich is as following:
    i play wow, with perfect fps 60+ all the time but still sometimes i get a screenfreeze and it is because of a action some one makes or that i make like in; looting, changing targets,,, it does happen real often so thats why i'm asking u and yes my drivers are up to date for evrything and evrything is cool enough.

i hope u can help me, thanks on forward

Re: screen freezes

Internet connection then.

You on wireless or what type of connection?
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted

How long are these freezes?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah
    Internet connection then.

You on wireless or what type of connection?
    my connection is also fine never in yellow or red

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Warchief94
    How long are these freezes?
    the freezes aint that long half a second up to 2 seconds at longest

Quote Originally Posted by chozen
    my connection is also fine never in yellow or red
    The colors indicate long time averages, it does not show lag spikes. You on wireless or wired internet, and what type?
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah
    The colors indicate long time averages, it does not show lag spikes. You on wireless or wired internet, and what type?
    i'm on wireless but still, my ms is never higher then 250 , and idk the tipe sorry

Deleted

* Press Windows + R to open the Run prompt
    * Type in cmd and press enter
    * At the command prompt, type ping -n 120 google.com
    * Look for any big spikes in ping reply

Taken from the wireless post - Let that run and you should be getting around the same ms everytime, look out for one big number every now and again, say its around 40 each time, then it goes upto 400 once.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Warchief94
    * Press Windows + R to open the Run prompt
    * Type in cmd and press enter
    * At the command prompt, type ping -n 120 google.com
    * Look for any big spikes in ping reply

Taken from the wireless post - Let that run and you should be getting around the same ms everytime, look out for one big number every now and again, say its around 40 each time, then it goes upto 400 once.
    i did the thingy u told me and after that test it says your minimum ms= 16 maximum was 76ms and average ms was 21ms

Do it when you experience the lag spikes in WoW, not just at any random time.
    Trolling should be.

15+ Year Old Account

The purpose of that test is to see if his wireless card is background scanning for a stronger signal, which usually causes 1 second hang-ups every minute. His results (if it finished the 120 pings) shows that this is not his problem.

Try playing a different game. Does it happen still?

If so, then it's system related. Give us all your information, Video card, operating system, etc

If not, then it's WoW related. Use the repair tool to check for corrupted WoW files. If that doesn't work, Move your Cache / wtf / addon folders onto your desktop. Launch wow, log out, and redownload your Interface addons.