10+ Year Old Account

I'm back - another question

Quick question. Last night I got the Twin's Pact, but I'm wondering if it's an actual upgrade compared to what I'm using now (Shaft of Glacial Ice). I tried to plug both items in femaledwarf, but apparently Twin's Pact isn't in the 2hander area. :P

So... is it Twin's Pact an upgrade compared to Shaft of Glacial Ice? I lose about 10 agility, 20 AP, and about 2% crit, but I gain ARP. Silly question, I know, but I would like the answer.

Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...of&cn=Seramore

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Re: I'm back - another question

Lupine Long-staff/Twins pact.

It is in there, plug it in and find out

Lupine Longstaff/Twin's Pact its called on femaledwarf. ToC items got diffrent names from horde to alliance, keep that in mind when you look for any ToC item on femaledwarf.

10+ Year Old Account

Totally forgot about that. Thanks guys.

Edit: Plugged it in and got a 25.26 DPS increase. Again - thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Just based on how much your over in Hit and loosing 88 from Glacial is worth it. The hit cap is 8% or 264 your at 411, just because a piece of gear is higher in ilvl does not make it an automatic upgrade. Twins is better the 88 hit you have on that item should say 0 because it brings no value to your toon, at this time with your current gear.

Also when you swap out your 2H you will gain enough arp to drop arcane shot from priority and us it only on the move. Since your spec'd as HM for the raid you can't max Imp Steadyshot which would add more value to the dropping of arcane.

Do me a favor and run FD drop arcane shot and use twins, then play with moving 1 point out of Rapid Recooperation and add to imp steady. You will see the potential of Twins and arp with more steadies.
    Its fine to be nostalgic of Vanilla WoW, but its completely foolish to want it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulandia
    Lupine Long-staff/Twins pact.

It is in there, plug it in and find out
    Hehe xD otherwise just put in your armory link d;