Thread: Goul Frenzy

Goul Frenzy

Hello,

I am an unholy dk, decently geared and I was looking over my unholy raiding spec:

http://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc...00150003133151

I am considering dropping a point in Icy Talons (loose 4% attack speed), to get the Goul frenzy ability. It looks like the cd is less than the up time, so since I have the gcd available in my rotation, the up time for the 25% hast on the goul would be close to 100%. Currently i get around 12.5% of my dps from my goul. My melee attack typicaly counts for 24% of my dps.

I am just wondering what other unholy dk's think of this and what factors I may be overlooking since to me it looks like the change would be a big increase in dps.

Thanks!

Re: Goul Frenzy

It's already been extensivly tested and Ghoul Frenzy just isn't worth the talent point. The only time it was even worth considering even a tiny bit was if you had trouble keeping your ghoul alive, but since they changed it so pets take near no damage from AoE that isnt a problem anymore.

Re: Goul Frenzy

Further review of this on my part provided the obvious answer, I didn't notice that it had a rune cost of 1 unholy. Given that information, yea its not worth it.

Thanks