Computer freezing

Every time I turn on my computer after about 2 minutes sometimes less it freezes. I suspect its my graphics card because the monitor doesn't display anything. I switched the monitor with my brothers monitor and it didn't display anything again. Do you think its the graphics card?

Re: Computer freezing

Humm.. no, i doubt you are doing overclock but could be, aniway check temperatures, can be (and most of the time is) just a software issue has well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountaingoat
    Every time I turn on my computer after about 2 minutes sometimes less it freezes. I suspect its my graphics card because the monitor doesn't display anything. I switched the monitor with my brothers monitor and it didn't display anything again. Do you think its the graphics card?
    Give us a breakdown of exactly what you get from when you hit the powerbutton to when it crashes, everything from what is show on screen to the noises the computer makes, even if you can hear fans whirring slightly louder than you remember.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

10+ Year Old Account

Are you getting any kind of sound from your speakers/headphones when it happens? Like half a second of noise repeating itself over and over?
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down