Thread: Green Drake?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Green Drake?

So I have been recently going on a bit of a mount grind and it was when i was riding around on my Blue Drake on the way to buy my Red Drake that i wondered why there was no Green Drake.

But then i remembered Ysera is coming back in Cataclysm for the Mount Hyjal content so then me and my friends thought it would be really cool if we could pick a Green Drake up with Cataclysm, but then we thought how are you going to get it?

So what do you guys think? Rare zone drop, Epic questline reward, Zone Meta-achievment or Drop in one of the raids/instances to do with the zone? :P

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Green Drake?

Assuming Ysera plays a part, she'll prolly give us one for killing something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abolishment View Post
    Hakto: English is an evolving language. When I say "I am gay", some people choose to interpet that as "he defines himself as gay, gay, and nothing but the gay, so help him Robot Unicorn Attack".

There is a green drake, oracles in Sholazar Basin.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuuuuu
    So I have been recently going on a bit of a mount grind and it was when i was riding around on my Blue Drake on the way to buy my Red Drake that i wondered why there was no Green Drake.

But then i remembered Ysera is coming back in Cataclysm for the Mount Hyjal content so then me and my friends thought it would be really cool if we could pick a Green Drake up with Cataclysm, but then we thought how are you going to get it?

So what do you guys think? Rare zone drop, Epic questline reward, Zone Meta-achievment or Drop in one of the raids/instances to do with the zone? :P
    Epic questline like what you do for black battle tank? wtb that <3 well prob a 280% green drake which you an buy for gold or get when you gain exalted with something. Wish there will be a 310% aswell :3

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by macke
    fool... a dragon and a proto drake is 3 different things. D:

drake =/= proto-drake
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    /bitchslap
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Fuck you, I was working.

That's a proto-drake, he's talking about the regular ones that were around before wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by jiggler
    That's how you honor heroes... You put their statue in a corner, which people only visit to kill squirrels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks
    I see your madness and raise you a sparta.
    Quote Originally Posted by rat
    Back here in fantasy-land, pyrite is the blue goo in those barrels in the Flame Leviathan encounter, typically used for blowing shit the fuck up.
    Sooooo.
    Yeah.

I'm thinking he means the ones like the bronze/blue/red. Not proto drakes.

Quote Originally Posted by johnllt
    That's a proto-drake, he's talking about the regular ones that were around before wrath.
    yes which i am sure you can no longer get these.. for those who have though gimma ya password and acc :P
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

They'll probably just make you buy it for $20. Hey, you want to complete your collection, right? Right!?! MWAHAHAHA!! <evilsmile>

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz
    yes which i am sure you can no longer get these.. for those who have though gimma ya password and acc :P
    blue still drops from UP and you still get for getting all uld achives o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz
    You can still get them >.> Blizz wouldve said they were getting rid of them.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nak
    You can still get them >.> Blizz wouldve said they were getting rid of them.
    well a friend said theyr removed when cata is released so, idk he didnt give me a source

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by XepNes
    fool... a dragon and a proto drake is 3 different things. D:
    3 different, eh?
    Anyway: I was always wondering this too, but basically where could it of drop from? There was no raid or rep involving the Green dragons.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

you know? i was thinking about green drake mounts too, those ones from occulous are pretty nice. my bet is that theyll play it like the blue drake ones, that a 'reg' one will come from an instance somehow, and an amored or more elaborate version will most likely come from a raid.

my betting is that theyll be affiliated with the instance/raid that takes place in the emerald nightmare--that crevice that they werent able to cleanse like the rest of the dream.

cant wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by XepNes
    well a friend said theyr removed when cata is released so, idk he didnt give me a source
    likely like they did with tbc raiding title

ah
    and Proto drake = prehistoric drake, read your lore

so proto drake = drake just more primitive

assuming the rest of the sanctums in wyrmrest temple opens up, green drake should be a drop there.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Congratulations to Egypt, who after many wipes over a very long raid lasting most of the week, resulting in some very close attempts earlier this morning, has finally downed Mub'arak, earning a tribute to insanity. Now that they have completed trial, will Paragon beat them to the punch in ICC? Only time will tell. According to a very credible source, some of the loots included liberty, freedom of speech, and, most importantly, the internets.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lawl Enforcement
    Exalted with Guardians of Hyjal.

/thread?
    doubt it, guardians of hyjal will more or less be a 100% ground or just some fancy title/tabard to show off

I think the Green Drake was not included for a reason. Maybe because they didn't want to release it until the emerald dream comes out? My theory will also fit due to the changes to the world portals in cataclysm.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by greg098
    I think the Green Drake was not included for a reason. Maybe because they didn't want to release it until the emerald dream comes out? My theory will also fit due to the changes to the world portals in cataclysm.
    Emerald dream wont be for quite awhile ithink... since lore wise, only druids with extreme concentration can enter and leave the emerald dream without getting lost.