Poll: What do you think the next hero class will be?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Next Hero Class

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted

Re: Next Hero Class

I want a sort of battlemage... Might not be suited for a hero class, but I still want it!
    Imagine it like a more successful Enhancement Shaman, that uses offensive magic and melee combined.
    Could have one specc that focuses more on magic, one more on melee and one that focuses on defense (PvP, or maybe friendly buffs to cast on players?).

Sadly most of the spells/abilities that I can think of that would be suitable already excists in-game

Quote Originally Posted by wushootaki
    Does that mean that this new class will also need to drom Librams, Sigils, Relics, and Totems to make up for the itemization gap for those?

Oh wait...
    Actually I think I saw a blue post stating a while back that those classes may soon share a common drop for that slot, I suppose not unlike the concept of a wand which is suitable only for some casters.
    This common drop will be usable by all the classes who require that type of item, but it will be in the caster/melee/maybe tank variations.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapti
    Hopefully none.
    Already enough classes in this game, even too much (remove DKs! tsk!).
    Classes give the game variety, 1 class is not enough hence why I have 8, 80's.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapti
    Hopefully none.
    Already enough classes in this game, even too much (remove DKs! tsk!).
    Honestly, I can see that coming.
    We are planning to remove one class from the game entirely in order to scale down efficiency and add a brand new class. For this matter, we've added a new function called "Make-a-Vote". Concept behind this feature is simple - you can vote for the class to remain in game. The class to receive the least number of votes by XX XX XXXX is going away forever. To prevent abuse from the players, only one vote per class from each account will make a count.
    Votes are available for purchase at Blizzard Store.

After the RAF and lolhorse I wouldn't be surprised

i would like to see a battlemage type hero class basically a combo of a warrior + mage who uses magic to boost in some way his attacks