Poll: What do you think the next hero class will be?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Next Hero Class

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Next Hero Class

Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor
    That seem like a bad argument since Death Knights got Death Coil back from Locks
    They're 2 different things. And what does that have to do with Demon Hunters? Is that somehow a tie in that I said we already have Metamorphosis (Warlock) so you said that there's 2 classes that have a spell that's the same name. One horrifies transferring minor health, and the other deals damage or heals a friendly undead target. And how did Death Knights get Death Coil back from Warlocks?

Quote Originally Posted by Checksmix
    not true. Archdruid is very different from druid. they dont shape shift. They rely on nature more. They also have antlers.

and for two things being the same class? Tinker=Eng. Dk was originally going to be a lock in plate. Its very possible
    So they're a balance Druid? Their antlers are helms I thought... if not then isn't that their Moonkin form?
    Also "Arch" is a rank or title.

Quote Originally Posted by XepNes
    Druid in t2 ? D;
    well Id rather have keepers of the grove, instead of nelfs, worgens, trolls and tauren running around with antlers.
    it would have to bee its own Race. Because nelfs are the only real archdruids besides the centaur peeps

Quote Originally Posted by admielke
    They're 2 different things. And what does that have to do with Demon Hunters? Is that somehow a tie in that I said we already have Metamorphosis (Warlock) so you said that there's 2 classes that have a spell that's the same name. One horrifies transferring minor health, and the other deals damage or heals a friendly undead target. And how did Death Knights get Death Coil back from Warlocks?

So they're a balance Druid? Their antlers are helms I thought... if not then isn't that their Moonkin form?
    Also "Arch" is a rank or title.
    it was a Demon Hunter and DK skill from WC3 maybe?
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

But no matter how many Hero Class threads I see, I barely see any mention of Steam Warriors.

Which I think would be grand!

It would be like how a Druid changes forms, but with technology instead of nature.

And I think it would be a viable option for another Tank/DPS/Healer class, with various 'bots' being tied to specs. (Like a druid)

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

Quote Originally Posted by Gungbroh
    But no matter how many Hero Class threads I see, I barely see any mention of Steam Warriors.

Which I think would be grand!

It would be like how a Druid changes forms, but with technology instead of nature.

And I think it would be a viable option for another Tank/DPS/Healer class, with various 'bots' being tied to specs. (Like a druid)

Tinkers missed their mark.
    CAT was the x-pac for the Tinkers. (Goblins for Horde, and Gnomer back for Ally)
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Tauren Marine FTW!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

A steam powered gundam? D:

Shreder?
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Shreder?
    that works too o:

Necromancer - Not happening, way too similar to Death Knights and Warlocks.

Bard - Not gonna happen, it's not that exciting and the Warlock was the original debuffer class, look how that turned out.

Demon Hunter - Not happening, too many of it's abilities belong to existing classes to make it fit in without feeling like more of the same.

Monk/Runemaster - A pretty viable choice. Contrary to popular belief Runemasters are nothing like Death Knights. The share one thing in common, they use runes and runic power. However the majority of the Runemasters power is Arcane. Like Monks, they do not use weapons, they fight with their fists. Monks and Runemasters are similar at the core. Fighting with fists and using magic. They just use different types of magic and have slightly different beliefs.

The most logical choice would be Runemaster, similar in style to a monk and could easily fill a healer and a dps role with some new and interesting stuff.
    Mike Morheim: Rift is totally gonna fail
    Ghostcrawler: Yeah good thing we made healing harder!
    Metzen: Guys, what soul should I get to go with Paladin and Beastmaster?

Tinkers missed their mark.
    CAT was the x-pac for the Tinkers. (Goblins for Horde, and Gnomer back for Ally)
    Nah, it wouldn't be like a Tinker, more like Goblin Shredder.

Instead of just using/throwing sheisse in your backpack, you would jump on/in a bot and wreck shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugunruk
    However the majority of the Runemasters power is Arcane.
    Lies, Death Knight use Arcane magic.
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

Monk,
    melee tree, think holy rogue with fistweapons that get empowered.
    ranged tree, holy elemental shaman? cept with holy spells focused thru relics/holy symbols
    healing tree, puts debuffs on target that cause friendlies to gain health/damage mitigation kinda like JoL

More or less.

And it would make all the resto druids QQ about their permanent healing form being taken away.

One problem I can't really nail is gear.

Obviously it would be the machines fighting, which would make gear on the character seem silly.

AUTOBOTS AND DECEPTICONS

Quote Originally Posted by Syatek
    AUTOBOTS AND DECEPTICONS
    Exactly, Horde would be Autobots and Alliance would be the Decepticons.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

What about the Na´vi ?

DKs were awful and took forever to balance. I don't think they will be so quick to ever add another class.

That being said, if there is one, I'd go for demon hunter.

You got that a bit backwards, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265
    You got that a bit backwards, bro.
    OM NOM NOM NOM

http://www.wowwiki.com/Steam_armor

It has sweet ideas.

Tinkers need to be added IMO.