Did Blizz Confuse Healers With Tanks?

Pvp has become a joke with how healers take hits like tanks!!! With all the add-ons and macros, a good healer can keep itself up plus four others with the no problem. Its bad enough that it takes 3 toons to take one down (thats if you don't die before their friendly dps take you down), but now they are absolutely determining who wins or loses in BG!

Re: Did Blizz Confuse Healers With Tanks?

Your other two troll threads failed, stop it.

serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Quantitative

Not trolling...pointing out a flaw....

Quote Originally Posted by drunko

Just like the "flaw" you pointed out in meele's LOS. Wait no, that wasn't a flaw. That was poor trolling.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Get one of those yourself o.o then its balanced again

"I'm bad. Listen to me yell"

Quote Originally Posted by lapetes
    "I'm bad listen to me yell!"

Agreed, these threads are a joke.

Sometimes I do feel sorry for players who don't know how to fight me in tree form.

It definitely doesn't take three *knowledgeable* players to shut me down.

If one person could take out a healer, there is no way they could keep 5 up in 5v5.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

Quote Originally Posted by Melonberry
    If one person could take out a healer, there is no way they could keep 5 up in 5v5.
    You must not do 5s that much. Most of the time there's 2 healers 3 dps, unless you are running 4 dps 1 healer like me. It's op, healer can take anything..

Get 1 other dps and 2v1 the healer.

Having played both ret and holy in bgs I think that it okay a healer can keep himself up against x people. Why? Because when you heal you practically helpless unless theres some dps with you. Everytime a dps spots you he can just rape you until someone gives up or someone dies. It so annoying not being able to to any real damage yourself and be like a target dummy for horde, and your friendly dps doesnt help you either.

Yeah I replied seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by warelv
    Having played both ret and holy in bgs I think that it okay a healer can keep himself up against x people. Why? Because when you heal you practically helpless unless theres some dps with you. Everytime a dps spots you he can just rape you until someone gives up or someone dies. It so annoying not being able to to any real damage yourself and be like a target dummy for horde, and your friendly dps doesnt help you either.

Yeah I replied seriously.
    You are very usefull because you lock 4 hordes by using only 1 ally, this means rest is fighting 9vs6, 14vs11, and so on.

Pvp has become a joke with how healers take hits like tanks!!! With all the add-ons and macros, a good healer can keep itself up plus four others with the no problem. Its bad enough that it takes 3 toons to take one down (thats if you don't die before their friendly dps take you down), but now they are absolutely determining who wins or loses in BG!
    I am EXTREMELY curious what class this kid plays.. as a Frost DK in pvp i have no problem with healers.. or any caster at that rate..
    The all so important Mage discussion...
    "Yeah sure sounds great it should also make all our frost bolts for 30 seconds instant cast and let us fly in battlegrounds." - *MagicMert*
    "Haha!! You made drink come out my nose" - *Grondath*
    "Don't do that again! I almost spilled coke on my keyboard, lol." - *Diesta*
    "Just do it like the rest of us... dont stand in it" - *Frostphoxx*

I'm pretty sure it was Drunko that did an entire thread on how it's a "proven fact" that "druids cant tank" - can we not just get this moron banned already for wasting time, oxygen and cyber-space?

i find it quite easy to solo any healer as a rogue, except an extremely well geared/skilled paladin, the damn plate man, always gets me, even with envenom. but its still not hard, if ur in a bg and they have help, youll need help too, if their help is better, then ur gonna lose. deal with it. stop being bad, and start learning how to counter healers, try looking it up on arena junkies.

You- Hey! let's duel!
    Healer- Sure!
    You- Ok but no healing its not fair...
    Healer- Err...I'm a healer thats what my job usually is....
    Would you still hold me if I were covered in blood?

What if they deserved it?

What if they didn't?