Thread: 2/13/56 Spec

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

2/13/56 Spec

Basically my question is would it be of more benefit to trade out 2 point in backlash and put it into hit rating and drop all the excessive hit gear to get gear with more dps stats on it. Or if someone could tell me the dps bonus of each point into backlash that would be great.

Assume that we do have hit debuffs in the raids as well as a draenai.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...a&n=brudzinski
    Hot Damn! Here I am!

Re: 2/13/56 Spec

im assuming you know how to read, but just in case, re read the affliction hit talent

Quote Originally Posted by -Loregasm-
    im assuming you know how to read, but just in case, re read the affliction hit talent
    You mean the 1% per point for all spells like he asked about? Or the part about the mana reduction for affliction which he didn't mention since hes ignoring that part of it since it only helps CoA/CoD.

I'm assuming you know how to read, but just in case re-read the affliction hit talent.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To answer your question: It costs more stat points for crit than hit. It is normally pretty easy to hit the hit cap and still getting gear that provides other stats like haste.

It is also hard to calculate the backlash damage bonus from the proc. It will proc on morrowgar and on trash if you get smacked. Most if not all other bosses do not bring this damage into play though.

2 points in backlash: 91.82 crit rating
    2 points in suppression: 52.464 hit rating
    This space for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by Modez
    You mean the 1% per point for all spells like he asked about? Or the part about the mana reduction for affliction which he didn't mention since hes ignoring that part of it since it only helps CoA/CoD.

I'm assuming you know how to read, but just in case re-read the affliction hit talent.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To answer your question: It costs more stat points for crit than hit. It is normally pretty easy to hit the hit cap and still getting gear that provides other stats like haste.

It is also hard to calculate the backlash damage bonus from the proc. It will proc on morrowgar and on trash if you get smacked. Most if not all other bosses do not bring this damage into play though.

2 points in backlash: 91.82 crit rating
    2 points in suppression: 52.464 hit rating
    hmm fair enough, i guess when i was reading it i had a moment of dyslexia

the 1st place to take points out of as destro would be imp soul leech
    Oh yes, there is a method to my madness O.o
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We generally consider 0 / 0 / 71 builds to be a failure.
    ^win

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka_Bob
    the 1st place to take points out of as destro would be imp soul leech
    I like Imp soul leech because A. it provides replenishment to the raids and in 10's i am normally the only one with it. B. It gives me a crap load of mana back during raids so less need for LT. But u guys have given me the info i needed ty.
    Hot Damn! Here I am!