Raid ADDON latency

Hi ppl, need help!.. was looking on curse for some addon to see the latency of raid members, but didnt found anything , somebody knows?
    Thanks

Re: Raid ADDON latency

You're not going to find what you're looking for as I'm sure that the game does not share that information.

Ora3
    Jamshield - Silvermoon EU

15+ Year Old Account

everyone would have to have the same mod that fed each other info, you cant physically get someone else's information without them feeding it to you though
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Ora2/Ora3 do that. Those can be used by raid leaders to check what's the latency, repair status and many more things from all raid members that use it. It was quite handy tool back in the days of stupid raid frames and incomplete combat logging, but getting rather obsolete now.

Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Yeah ora 2 and 3 do that, durability as well, tho you can only see if other ppl in raid have the mod. Another sneaky way of knowing, is Ive found in the options of the EPGP mod, you can ping the raid or guild to see if people are running EPGP, but it returns their latency as well, if they have the mod or not, it is modified by your own ms, but I've found when some one says there lag is like 1kms and I check that its normally around 1kms on the mod so its pretty close. When a raider dies and is all like "IM LAGGIN LIKE A MOFO 2kMS" and I ping them with EPGP and get like 180ms back i know their full of BS ;p

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Let me point out that every single one of your raid members will have to install oRa3 to get you what you want to know.

Some general advice (may not apply to your case):

Since it is often a problem to get all raid members to install additional addons that they don't want you will eventually have a hard time communicating to them why you want them to have it. As a raid leader, I can tell you that this information may be handy in some cases but it's most certainly not needed. My advice is to leave certain things alone. Sometimes there is more to be lost than there is to be gained.

If you don't trust your raid members to provide you with honest information about their status, forcing them to install an addon that will essentially spy on them is the wrong way to go, since you already had trust issues before that. You should probably try to work on those issues instead.

@ above me:

You do realize that servers lags or lag spikes often occur while in combat and are gone when out of combat, right? So if someone says he had high ms in fight and you "ping" him while rebuffing or something it will naturally return lower ms than he might have had in fight. Meaning that your method of "proofing" could be totally wrong all the time.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

Yeah i get that, but I have had raiders int he past saying their MS is currently at 1k or so, before a pull, or staying at 1k while buffing etc, and its been handy to see, ive never action-ed from that info. Playing from Australia, we all have crazy lag spikes, all the time, its the norm.