Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Need Help with Sindragosa Encounter

My question is why you have been carrying him this long, when he is just holding you back. Put out an advertisement looking for a good hunter. One of the things about raiding is that you have to be willing to put in the time to pull your weight, rather than expect to be carried.

Your hunter has a great many issues, the most is not being up to speed on his class.

His spec is not the best. You have 2 sources of replenishment in the group, he only needs 2 of 3 in Hunting Party at the most. He also only needs 1 of 2 in Going for the Throat. He needs another piece of T9, preferably the legs and then he can put those 2 extra points in Improved Stings. The 2 piece bonus will use those points well.

His gear is not optimized for SV or MM, he's kind of all over. He needs to stick with SV. All +20 agility with a nightmare tear in his chest. He will not use gems with Stamina on them, period. The only time he will consider gemming for the bonus is +8 agility or higher, like the chest.

I did notice he just got the cloak, good, wearing a cloak with expertise on it showed how little he knew about his class.

He will fire Kill Shot when it is off of CD with the boss' health below 20%, followed by the Explosive->BA->SrS->AiS->SS. I have nothing against clickers if they do their job, he is obviously not. he should be pulling a lot more dps.

His pet spec should be changed as previously suggested. If he shows any resistance to the suggestions, replace him, he doesn't want to progress in his abilities.

Goood Luck.
    Don't be elitist, it's a video game for crying out loud. Cure cancer, then you can be an asshole.

We appreciate all your guys' help in this matter. A lot of the issues you brought up were addressed and I thank the time you guys spent helping us out. ><

Cheers.