Thread: OP CC. QQ post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: OP CC. QQ post

Quote Originally Posted by Galith
    Lol... I spell-lock cyclones all of the time. My warrior partner also spell reflects them. If you are kicking a cast and it still goes off you kicked too late, it's called lag, L2 react faster.
    I play with about 70 to 90 MS latency. Its not lag.

Warriors dont kick, we pummle and shield bash.

I did not say i never spell reflected Cyclone. I said...IF SPELL REFLECT GOES OFF AND IS ACTIVE, CYCLONE SHOULD BE REFLECTED!!! something that fails to happen very often. If its not my lag, if i can get the ability off, then clearly there is something wrong with the spell itself, because its still landing.

L2 to read then learn to stop pulling crap out of your ass.

PALADINS NEED MORE POWER, MORE COWBELL, MORE ABSORB AND MOAR OF EVERIFIN!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

holypaladin > resto druid
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

"WHY CAN'T I BE BETTER 1 on 1 then EVERYTHING?! THAT MAKES THEM OP."

Quote Originally Posted by lapetes
    "I'm bad listen to me yell!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik
    I play with about 70 to 90 MS latency. Its not lag.

Warriors dont kick, we pummle and shield bash.

I did not say i never spell reflected Cyclone. I said...IF SPELL REFLECT GOES OFF AND IS ACTIVE, CYCLONE SHOULD BE REFLECTED!!! something that fails to happen very often. If its not my lag, if i can get the ability off, then clearly there is something wrong with the spell itself, because its still landing.

L2 to read then learn to stop pulling crap out of your ass.

No, if you clicked spell reflect and still got cycloned, then the problem is that you didn't press spell reflect soon enough. You might be playing with 70-90 ms, but that information still has to reach the server and back to you. Information about his cyclone has to reach the server, and back to him (and back to you, too). It may look like you got it off in time, but there is a clear set line of information that gets to the server. Cyclone was cast. Spell reflection was cast. In that order is how it got to the server, and that's the order it used.

The only class in need of a buff at the moment are warriors.
    Apart from my warrior I have a mage, hunter and a warlock at lvl 80. Boy do I love facerolling people on them!
    But then...
    My warrior with 65% arp unbuffed and 800 resil gets raped pretty bad by nearly everything.
    No magic damage reduction effects, no ways to get out of CC (apart from 1 trinket and a berserker rage).
    Bladestorm? More like failstorm ever since it gets either disarmed, blocked by an ability (such as iceblock) or outran by nearly every class.
    The amount of gear needed to play a warrior above 2k rating in 2s is pretty immense at the moment (compared to other classes).
    Warriors get replaced by hunters in nearly every setup in 3s or 5s. As hunters have way more survivability aswell as CC and (continuous) burst.

Quote Originally Posted by Haggis
    The only class in need of a buff at the moment are warriors.
    Apart from my warrior I have a mage, hunter and a warlock at lvl 80. Boy do I love facerolling people on them!
    But then...
    My warrior with 65% arp unbuffed and 800 resil gets raped pretty bad by nearly everything.
    No magic damage reduction effects, no ways to get out of CC (apart from 1 trinket and a berserker rage).
    Bladestorm? More like failstorm ever since it gets either disarmed, blocked by an ability (such as iceblock) or outran by nearly every class.
    The amount of gear needed to play a warrior above 2k rating in 2s is pretty immense at the moment (compared to other classes).
    Warriors get replaced by hunters in nearly every setup in 3s or 5s. As hunters have way more survivability aswell as CC and (continuous) burst.
    Wow, troll much? I play with a warrior in 2's on both my healers because they are one of the strongest classes in game atm. And I've never seen a warrior replaced by a hunter! L2P ur warrior dude. If you're in 2s, you need to be stacking strength, not arp due to the number of rogues/mages/priests etc in 2s. Now if you're more of a 3s or 5s guy, then yeah, ArP.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlinsback
    Wow, troll much? I play with a warrior in 2's on both my healers because they are one of the strongest classes in game atm. And I've never seen a warrior replaced by a hunter! L2P ur warrior dude. If you're in 2s, you need to be stacking strength, not arp due to the number of rogues/mages/priests etc in 2s. Now if you're more of a 3s or 5s guy, then yeah, ArP.
    I'm a 3s/5s man

10+ Year Old Account

You wanna talk unfair and OP, why not sacred shield? My holy pally's absorbs like 3200 damage every 6 seconds... It's great when I'm on him, but sucks when I'm on another toon and can't even hit him.
    actually, it got nerfed. it only procs once every 30 seconds now.
    Look up, see the buzzards circling?

Quote Originally Posted by Galith
    It's also fun to be completely balanced around sacred shield and have whoever you're healing drop like a rock when it's being purged off the moment you cast it.
    Druid hots(like 90% of their pvp heals) can be dispelled/purged. Yes it sucks but live with it.

to the op... Cyclone is one of the few good offensive tools druids have if as resto and you can LOS it, its relativly easy to predict to, so learn to position yourself out or range or our of LOS from them. =)
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Wow, troll much? I play with a warrior in 2's on both my healers because they are one of the strongest classes in game atm. And I've never seen a warrior replaced by a hunter!
    So TSG didn't become PHD, Double Healer/Hunter, DK/Lock/Druid. There are a few more that are overtaking their warrior equivalents, but those are the ones happening a lot right now.

Warriors aren't extremely underpowered. In the best hands, they are very, very good. However, the learning curve is huge and a shitty player makes the warrior a shitty class. Way more than any other class.

Does that mean they need a buff? I don't know. It's probably going to change, though, since Blizzard doesn't like their classes to be so esoteric.

Quote Originally Posted by Serryn
    Dunno where u get that idea? I play my pally everyday, and there's no way it's 30 sec.

Quote Originally Posted by Ormula
    So TSG didn't become PHD, Double Healer/Hunter, DK/Lock/Druid. There are a few more that are overtaking their warrior equivalents, but those are the ones happening a lot right now.
    I have seen ppl spamming for PHD, but have never actually seen one in arena. TSG is still around, still strong, and will still whoop that ass. I have also never seen double healer hunter, or dk lock druid. I actually play war/lock/druid and it works quite well. And the comp wouldn't work without the MS. Just because a Hunter wants to do 3s and starts a team and puts himself in the warriors spot doesn't mean they aer "over taking" warriors. lol

I agree though that it's a huge learning curve. My warrior is lvl 64 and I still don't have a clue how to play him/stance dance/what abilities I can use in what stance/when to do it/why to do it etc.

I like this picture... A lot.

^^ This for sure

15+ Year Old Account

Bubble removes every single CC except Cyclone, plus the fact that it makes you immume for anything and basically gives you a second life. More QQ is totally justified!

Also, nerfing Cyclone in any way is the same as telling Feral Druids to get the fuck out of arena and respec Resto, or even Boomkin.

15+ Year Old Account

OMG you can't bubble out of Cyclone!

...wait, what?

Ever heard of PREEMPTIVE bubble if the shit has hit the fan, so you have 12 seconds of complete God-mode while the druid can't do shit about it?

Also:

Quote Originally Posted by Serryn
    I suggest you read it again, here: SACRED SHIELD

So much for knowing your own class... lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

Deleted

wait.. what? ppl QQing about cyclone? you guys may never have met a great affli lock that can use fear in a smart way.. IMO its the most OP CC atm because you RUN AROUND LIKA FUCKING CHICKEN to the most weird places in the god damn game + no pushback. and now you guys think "lol dispell ftw", i can tell you one thing.. YOU CANT DISPELL IT because if you do, you will be critted for 7k and silenced in 2sec if you arent really lucky ofc.

Though i admit cyclone is up high on the OP list of all CC's, but imo fear win clearly

PvP isn't balanced around bads. Move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Arel
    OMG you can't bubble out of Cyclone!

...wait, what?

Ever heard of PREEMPTIVE bubble if the shit has hit the fan, so you have 12 seconds of complete God-mode while the druid can't do shit about it?

Also:

I suggest you read it again, here: SACRED SHIELD

So much for knowing your own class... lol
    Wrong.
    1st - Yeah paladin can bubble previously for 12 secs in a panic situation, what about the 5 mins following? But dude, you can cyclone us for 12 secs every 30 secs and you go god mode and we can't do shit about it? In the 5 mins cd of shield you can literally make us being stuned for 1 min and 20 secs.

2nd-
    * Sacred Shield
    * Instant cast
    * 40 yd range
    * 12% of base mana
    * Each time the target takes damage they gain a Sacred Shield, absorbing 500 damage and increasing the paladin's chance to critically hit with Flash of Light by 50% for up to 6 seconds. They cannot gain this effect more than once every 6 sec. Lasts 30 seconds. This spell cannot be on more than one target at any one time.

Resuming: It's a 6 secs proc icd that that lasts 30 secs. It can proc every 6 secs, and not once in 30 secs as you are saying. Maybe you should know more about what you're talking about before throwing "LOLNUBS" to ppl?