Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    They all ran in and Shalaman screamed

"Kel'thuzad! Your Frozen Reign will end right now, Prepare to die, Lich lord!"
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

15+ Year Old Account
    Natyve carefully aimed a moonfire beam at Kel'thuzad "Taste the power of Elune undead!"
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ve-Starstalker
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Light-Strider
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Iron-Hoof-Bio
    image of natyve coming soon
    Fryloc pic is avatar want to use him for most RPs since playing a girl is fkn hard as a guy

Field Marshal Selyn Shadowstorm's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Selyn charged her own bolt of Moonfire. She fired it at him screaming, "I will teach you how to really injure someone you scum!"
    Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?

Selyn Shadowstorm
    Bio: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...yn-Shadowstorm
    Silas Darkweaver
    Bio: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...lus-Darkweaver

10+ Year Old Account
    Kel'Thuzad quickly sent out a wave of necrotic shadow power, instantly killing half of the people in the room.

Shalaman tried to cast Rebirth on them all but Kel'Thuzad prevented it.

"I will show you what it is to mess with an Elemental Warlord!"

10+ Year Old Account
    "And I'll show you what it means to oppose the Light and it's power!"
    Elrisil spoke, and after that she went into an Avenging Wrath, unleashing all her Holy Powers upon Kel'thuzad, who didn't expect this at all.
    Elrisil Starspire's Biography

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gretari shot Kel Thazud in the leg with a poisoned bullet . The Lich Lord was enraged and began attacking the army in a hysteria killing the heroes 1 by 1 . ' Spread out ' Gretari roared
    Insert Signiture here.

10+ Year Old Account
    They all spread out just as kel'thuzad casted Shadow Prison, stunning everyone in the room. He took up Shalaman and held him in the throat, he then violently started charging a supreme orb then throwing Shalaman with it. He quickly in seconds flew to the wall and was stuck in the wall beaten up extremely.

"Finish...him"
    Last edited by Shalaman; 2010-07-23 at 04:02 PM.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gretari grounded on the floor weakened took aim at Kel Thazud with his pistol he tried to keep a steady arm but it shook so much with the chill of the chamber it spun out of his hand . He tried despratly to crawl for it but was struggling to muster the energy to get the pistol
    Insert Signiture here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Myrmidia could hear the wails of torment coming from the room where heroes were locked in battle against the Lich King's majordomo. When a warlock she spoke to in Dalaran mentioned the Assault on Naxxramas, she didn't believe there were people brave--or insane--enoughough to attempt such an assault. When reports came in that the necroplois' bosses were being defeated one by one, she knew the stories were true.

Now, she was hurriedly trying to join the brave souls locked in battle against Kel'Thuzad. When she entered the room where the battle was still ongoing, she spied a Shaman pinned to the side of the room. "Hmm..." she said as she thought to herself. She cast her Redemption Spell but knew the spell would not take effect unless the Shaman accepted it. She then turned her attention to the Arch Lich that towered in front of her.

"Another Champion for the Lich King, perhaps?" Kel'Thuzad asked.

"Don't count on it, Arch Lich." she replied as she pulled her sword from her back. "I have come from another world to defeat you." Focusing the light through her sword, she let loose a battle cry and charged.

((I took my Warlock out of the RP way back near the beginning, but that was before my Paladin existed. The fact that I'm bringing her in now is pretty opportunistic and cheap but hey, at least the RP is continuing ^_^))
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

10+ Year Old Account
    (( hehe welcome back ))

Shalaman accepted the ressurection but kept lying on the floor acting like he was dead, from time to time he casted a spell and tried to go as unnoticed as possible for kel'thuzad not to notice

Kel'thuzad violently stunned everyone in the room and casted Soul Destruction. Killing almost everyone in the room.

(( Gretari, Time to finish it. write the ending xP )

Mavorak had been walking through the now clear halls of Naxxramas taking any artifacts he wanted. When he heard the sound of fighting he laughed. "Finally a chance to test my skills in this frozen wasteland."
    He ran toward the fighting axe drawn and came upon a huge lich fighting a group of adventures. "LICH FIGHT ME COWARD!" He roared and charged. He smashed his axe into the giant lich and cleaved his left arm off. As he attacked the lich cast a spell and blasted Mavorak against a wall. Standing up he yelled "Is that all you got lich, I can take anything you have."

As he charged back in to attack the lich again, he was hit by a blast of magic knocking him into a stack of crates. "Damn lich." He muttered getting to his feet, "I will not be defeated like these weak fools." He tried to charge back in but was frozen to the ground.

Kel'Thuzad spoke then. "I will enjoy tearing you're soul from your body warrior. First however i must deal with these adventurers they have slain my minions and require a proper death."
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...claw-bio-story

Also anyone decent in making avatars want to take a shot at making a male half orc / Draenei? would love a pic for him thx

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    The journey looked to be over for the brave heroes . two thousand proud warriors lost their lives in a matter of seconds . The crucial fact was only a few heroes remained wounded and alive but were being finished off by Kel'Thazud . Gretari remembered the spare pistol he always carried and reached for it as quietly as he could . He lay and looked to his side and saw Shalaman .

Gretari could'nt get a shot on Kel'Thazud that had a good chance of hitting him ... but Shalaman definitly did . Gretari pulled it out of his pocket and slid it along the floor to Shalaman . Kel'Thazud has heard a sound and turned round but it did'nt save him from a shot to the neck instantly killing him from the elemental warlord himself .

A few minutes later Highlord Tirion Fording arrived into the chamber and aided the wounded and ressurected the dead . He walked over to what seemed a warrior wielding a staff but this staff was no ordinary staff . It was one of the most prolific magical weapons known of . Tirion unfroze the warrior and took his staff . 'I'll be having this ' Tirion said .

Tirion wandered over to Shalaman and handed him the staff . 'You have proved yourself Orc a magical warrior with infinite power ' . Shalaman recieved it with honour . ' Now go to Orgrimmar Thrall has a task for you and your heroes '

( Assaulting IceCrown Cidatel we can do it in another thread if anyone wants too )
    ( Would like to thank Shalaman for creating such a wonderful RP thread and I have enjoyed my RP'ing here . )
    Insert Signiture here.