Bio - Arcanist Shadah.

Name: Shadah.

Race: Ethereal.

Class: Arcanist (Mage).

Birthplace: K'aresh.

Alignment: Between True Neutral and Neutral Evil.

Affiliation: Ethereals, Consortium, and now the Sha'tar.

Relatives: Unknown.

Strengths: A skilled user of magic, as well as cunning, so he can get what he wants. Manipulative at times, and can strike a profitable deal with the most unlikely of individuals.

Weaknesses: Cannot befriend people, and is suspicious of other individuals. Lacks solid companionship as a result, and he is only truly loyal to his Nexus-Prince.

Current Location: Shattrath City.

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/oBsJz.jpg

Personality: Cunning, crafty, yet knowledgeable. His aims and priorities come first, then the needs of others.

Biography:
    Shadah was born upon the arid planet of K'aresh. Upon the arrival of Dimensius, his homeword was bathed in dark and arcane energies, which led to his race's current state. Their race attempted to shield themselves from this energy, but they had only partially be successful, being unable to halt the arcane. This caused them to turn into their current form, and they used enchanted strips of cloth to hold their souls and body intact. For years, Dimensius was held back by the new Ethereal race, yet eventually, he was successful.

He was quite young at the time of this event, and this led to him leaving his home planet, as Dimentius consumed it with his void armies. He was brought up as a smuggler and became quite proficient in the use of magic, being a member of the Ethereum. When the faction began splitting, he left his brethren who began following a darker path, and joined the Consortium. Ever since, Shadah has perfected his magical abilities, and has done further work into assisting the faction that he is now part of. He is still cautious of his allies, but follows his leader, Nexus-Prince Haramad.

As of late, he has begun dealing with other factions within Shattrath to further his own personal goals. He shall stop at nothing until he recieves what he is aiming for, and only he knows his true agenda. Also, due to his time spent in Shattrath, the Consortium has also joined the Sha'tar, so he can progress his plan unnoticed. He serves the Consortium without falter, but with his destructive upbringing, no one knows what he is truly capable of in the time to come.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2011-02-20 at 01:24 PM.

Deleted
    Yay, more ethereals! Too long has the Lightbringer been alone in his rather seedy endeavours.

You could also explain what his life was like before Etherealism(?). There was a blue post answering questions after the NDA lift and a section of it stated that the Ethereals were corporeal and had bodies but the void energies ripped them of a physical form, and they resorted to magical wrappings.

I pretty much got all of my information directly from Wowwiki, but if you could get me a source to these questions, I'll incorporate them in.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...sid=1&pageNo=1

10th question down, the entire thing will be an interesting read if you haven't seen it before

Thanks for that. Gonna have a read through, and see what I can add in.