Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Halion Heroic, Cataclysm Prologue, Comics

It's Monday, and Fluffy rules.

Affenjungs INC vs. Halion 25 Heroic
    Affenjungs Inc released a video of one of their attempts against Halion in 25-Man Heroic mode on PTRs. The normal mode of the encounter was already fairly impressive but it really looks like the Heroic mode will hurt.

HTML Code:
    <object width="640" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YLuVgRFXQkM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YLuVgRFXQkM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="405"></embed></object>

Zalazane's Fall and Operation Gnomeregan Videos
    The first part of the Cataclysm Prologue is on PTRs and people who are much more useful than me released videos of both events on Youtube. Of course, you might want to avoid them if you don't like spoilers.

The videos are Youtube playlists, just click on the next video for the 2nd part, etc ...

HTML Code:
    <object width="640" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/p/394FF82D045CC787&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/p/394FF82D045CC787&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="405" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

HTML Code:
    <object width="640" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/p/65333F2198A576F7&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/p/65333F2198A576F7&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="405" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

The MMO Report
    This is probably the last time you will see the MMO Report on MMO-Champion since they decided to make fun of me. I'll be waiting for a virtual hug from Casey in my mail to resume posting.

Also, small update on the "we got hacked" issue. After checking a few things it seems that it only affected something like 5% of the readers on the site, assuming that at least half of them had an up to date antivirus, I probably did a front page news just because 2.5% of my users got a spyware. And no, the virus didn't target WoW accounts, we just have 1M visits each day on the site and some people get randomly hacked for tons of reasons, when MMO-Champion becomes that reason you won't need me to hear about it everywhere on the forums.

I still apologize for the screwup, even if it's not as bad as it looked in the first place.

HTML Code:
    <object classId="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="480" height="418" id="VideoPlayerLg46168"><param name="movie" value="http://g4tv.com/lv3/46168" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed src="http://g4tv.com/lv3/46168" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" name="VideoPlayer" width="480" height="382" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" /></object>

Comics
    This week we have Dark Legacy Comic #240, Teh Gladiators #136 and #137, and a comic from Foxtrot!

Re: Halion Heroic, Cataclysm Prologue, Comics

Yay, new comics.

BTW: No "FIRST" comments here, definitely not. Never gonna be here, in fact.

10+ Year Old Account

lol this is one of the best DLC's since times ;D
    MY NAME IS FLUFFY AND I AM A MOUNT,

and damn those those events are going to be awesome ;D

"Don’t focus on the one guy who hates you. You don’t go to the park and set your picnic down next to the only pile of dog shit."

15+ Year Old Account

Haha FOXTROT!!

Finally....Bill Amend play wow also

Love it!

Poor Fluffy.
    Seems there's gonna be a new plot in DLC, ground mounts will take over flying ones or something like that like it happened to NPCs becoming untouchable.

He hurt.

gz for uploading a 70% Boss Try Vid ;D omfg
    Community Manager of
    www.for-the-horde.org

Nice stuff man, but what is with this damn fluffy g.

thank you very much!

i enjoyed the Zalazane's Fall and Operation Gnomeregan videos

"I dont blame my failures on the game and say: "ooh the game needs to be nerfed down to my level" NO!! I need to raise myself to the level of the game, and if i cant beat the content thats my own fault."

Deleted

Yay videos. ^^ Halion looks epic but I'mma not gunna watch all of the 'Zalazane's Fall' or 'Operation: Gnomeregan' videos cause I wanna do it myself. I'm sure it won't be anywhere near as epic as Wrathgate though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrania
    gz for uploading a 70% Boss Try Vid ;D omfg
    That's why I said "attempt", now, if your guild is willing to provide a kill vid I would be more than happy to post it. For the moment, I'm just trying to provide my readers with more information on the encounter. ^^

gotta love DLC. And damn Halion heroic looks difficult.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

is it known how to get heroic mode yet? aka do we have to kill him normal first

Deleted

/comfort Boub!
    Is that metzen doing the voice of Vol'jin?
    Maybe he should have stopped after Thrall and Varian, they sound to a like

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll
    Yay videos. ^^ Halion looks epic but I'mma not gunna watch all of the 'Zalazane's Fall' or 'Operation: Gnomeregan' videos cause I wanna do it myself. I'm sure it won't be anywhere near as epic as Wrathgate though.
    There's no cinematic on PTR, but the quest itself is awesome. As good as, or better than the Battle for Undercity.

Lol! We don't even get gnomeregan back =/ we just lose a fight

Noooooo not my mmo report casey u giev boub hug nao

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

bibi, what do u mean they made fun of you ?:O >

Boub....make your own MMO weekly vid. That should be for sure traffic. Think about it. Ill start it if you feature me, i have an extensive background with this type of media. pm me :P