Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: @ Garrosh vs. Malfurion threads - mainly alliance posters

Quote Originally Posted by Wingedtoast
    Really, cause I dimly recall some sort of issue between him and the Taurens (Y'know.. their leader, and all). And the Trolls (Yep their leader too). And the Undead (Not allowed inside certain areas of Orgrimar). And the Blood Elves (Not allowed in those same places). H'oshi--! So yeh, the orcs love him. He has no one else.

So I lol at your inability to remember..

Yes, yes he is likely to follow Tyrande.. The dire state of the world? You created this over a duel between him and garrosh. Meaning no dire state, it means the horde turned on him, meaning he will retaliate, backed up by every single druid in game, and the alliance. So in your original scenario on a grander scale, its the horde vs. the druids/the alliance. Oh I wonder how THIS will turn out?! :O
    Malfurion isn't in the game. When he enters the game, it is during the Cataclysm. I'm putting the duel at this time frame...if it was after, in a time of peace...then I'd be more apt to say he'd follow Tyrande.

As for the horde disliking Garrosh, I can't say anything about it because of the NDA, but just wait ;]

Also, would the Tauren druids turn on Garrosh? All Tauren are bloodoath sworn to the orcs, are they not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

Quote Originally Posted by wushootaki
    Also, would the Tauren druids turn on Garrosh? All Tauren are bloodoath sworn to the orcs, are they not?
    More accurate would be they are bloodoath sworn to Thrall and/or Rexxar, and even then the bloodoath was primarily given by Cairne and apparently he ain't around anymore.

Malfurion isn't in the game. When he enters the game, it is during the Cataclysm. I'm putting the duel at this time frame...if it was after, in a time of peace...then I'd be more apt to say he'd follow Tyrande.
    Lol, sorry, but thats an entirely pointless sentence. During cataclysm, so Malfurion should sit there and tolerate garrosh's bullshit? Or not fight back if Garrosh attacked him? I think not. Time of severe crisis, he needs people he can trust.. In this scenario, I don't see that as Garrosh, do you?

As for the horde disliking Garrosh, I can't say anything about it because of the NDA, but just wait ;]
    You can't say anything because you have nothing. You have absolutely nothing, but other than man up and say it, you pretend you have some mystical wild card hiding just off scene that trumps all arguements and declares you pope. But in reality, you have absolutely nothing and are hoping to god something comes out to help you.. Good luck with that one.

Yes they would. As Rugz pointed out, and I don't know a lot about Taurens but I shall use his information as an example, they are bloodsworn to Thrall or Rexxar.. Given by the leader who's rumoured dead? So they have no leader, and their most powerful druidic brother is being attacked.. Yeh they'll turn on Garrosh, and they'll bring his spiky Orgrimar down around his head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firen
    You do realize that this statue has 4 ears?
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    We are no loner that funny racist uncle, we are the uncle that abused you as a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingedtoast
    Lol, sorry, but thats an entirely pointless sentence. During cataclysm, so Malfurion should sit there and tolerate garrosh's bullshit? Or not fight back if Garrosh attacked him? I think not. Time of severe crisis, he needs people he can trust.. In this scenario, I don't see that as Garrosh, do you?
    You can't say anything because you have nothing. You have absolutely nothing, but other than man up and say it, you pretend you have some mystical wild card hiding just off scene that trumps all arguements and declares you pope. But in reality, you have absolutely nothing and are hoping to god something comes out to help you.. Good luck with that one.
    Yes they would. As Rugz pointed out, and I don't know a lot about Taurens but I shall use his information as an example, they are bloodsworn to Thrall or Rexxar.. Given by the leader who's rumoured dead? So they have no leader, and their most powerful druidic brother is being attacked.. Yeh they'll turn on Garrosh, and they'll bring his spiky Orgrimar down around his head.
    Nothing can be said, because if you post about the speculation about Garrosh/Cairne and the fact that all races are given their OWN section in Orgrimmar rather than being kicked out entirely (only kicked from the center of the city), a mod will come in and delete it because its speculation from the Alpha...just like the Ironforge Magni stone statue Varian assassination stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

15+ Year Old Account

Because WoWwiki is official lore and not just anyone can update it with anything, amirite?
    Because your opinion is offical lore and you can just change it to suit yourself, amirite?

---

Until something offical is released your opinion is worth no more than anyone elses. No matter how many times you drop blatenly obvious hints that you are in the alpha, that does not prove your argument one way or the other.

amidoinitrite?
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost
    No, its this
    i see your bird hair and raise you

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I stopped reading halfway down. Imo if Garrosh dies, and he would, it's good for everyone. He's just kinda always been a douchebag. However, the Horde would have to look for a new leader and deal with the power vacuum. Thus, they would be hurt by it in the political sense.
    And to the individual that said that wikipedia isn't a source. This is a fantasy subject. Apart from books which I'm guessing few WoW players have read. What other sources do we have to rely on? It's not like there's a plethora of peer reviewed articles that we can cite on the matter. Wiki, wow's info, and summarized lore is all we have to go on. So you can take the business and educational institution and let them have their high and mighty sources, of which we have few (pretty much just the novels and wowlore).

Quote Originally Posted by Psychadous
    I stopped reading halfway down. Imo if Garrosh dies, and he would, it's good for everyone. He's just kinda always been a douchebag. However, the Horde would have to look for a new leader and deal with the power vacuum. Thus, they would be hurt by it in the political sense.
    And to the individual that said that wikipedia isn't a source. This is a fantasy subject. Apart from books which I'm guessing few WoW players have read. What other sources do we have to rely on? It's not like there's a plethora of peer reviewed articles that we can cite on the matter. Wiki, wow's info, and summarized lore is all we have to go on. So you can take the business and educational institution and let them have their high and mighty sources, of which we have few (pretty much just the novels and wowlore).
    the main point i was making, he didnt even bother putting up an argument, just linked away to something that someone else posted. thats lazy

Malfurion is NOT alliance.
    but yeah he can O W N garrosh.

garrosh will never be like his father,
    garrosh is just an angry junior with bad attitud.

Quote Originally Posted by billymayz
    the main point i was making, he didnt even bother putting up an argument, just linked away to something that someone else posted. thats lazy
    Lol yeah because the OP put Soooooo much time and effort into his post.... and since when do valid arguments require loads of effort?

Finally, Wiki has sources at the bottom of the page, where you can verify the facts, copy pasting something straight from wikipedia is retarded, but getting background information, links to websites concerning your topic etc... is not, and can be easily used to acquire information/form an opinion on something for college. This whole "OMG WIKI IS FULL OF LIES AND DECEIT" stigma is getting kinda old...

Quote Originally Posted by Azhgard
    Malfurion is NOT alliance.
    but yeah he can O W N garrosh.

garrosh will never be like his father,
    garrosh is just an angry junior with bad attitud.
    pretty much, till they retcon it

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded
    Lol yeah because the OP put Soooooo much time and effort into his post.... and since when do valid arguments require loads of effort?

Finally, Wiki has sources at the bottom of the page, where you can verify the facts, copy pasting something straight from wikipedia is retarded, but getting background information, links to websites concerning your topic etc... is not, and can be easily used to acquire information/form an opinion on something for college. This whole "OMG WIKI IS FULL OF LIES AND DECEIT" stigma is getting kinda old...
    you mad? you seem to be harboring some feelings

No, he's not very likely to follow Tyrande. Malfurion would put the dire state of the world before his wife, and has in the past...although certain times she comes first also. However, come Cataclysm which is canon lore...its announced that he plays a part in Hyjal as a NEUTRAL faction.

Case in point...Rhonin and Vereesa are married. While Vereesa is not neutral to the horde, Rhonin IS neutral to the horde. Rhonin puts alliance vs. horde aside for tackling the greater threat.
    When there is a greater threat, yes, he might be neutral. However, I am not sure you remember this but:
    - Furion knew Illidan was not good. He knew he would do stupid things. He had the chance to stop his brother one last time, but did not. Why? Because Illidan helped rescuing Tyrande. So, even when the 'greater good' is at stake, what did he do? =]

- Furion did not want to forget about the foreigners invading Kalimdor. He even thought of seeking their aid. Tyrand wanted them gone and decided not to align with them. What did Malfurion do? He sided with her until he could not!

- Tyrande released Illidan and he did not do anything. He was fairly understanding. He never really paid much attention to what Maiev said whenever she complained and he knew she was right about Illidan.

So, dear, you may want to say anything about WoW. Malfurion is a great character and Blizzard feels everybody should be able to interact with him, but if we think about the past events, he has always sided with Tyrande. The Night Elves not being neutral is, in a way, a stretch in lore to make this game possible, just like the Forsaken being taken into the Horde despite being the living dead that Taurens and most shamans would see as an aberration and seek their destruction. I am not sure you know it, but High/Blood Elves are not allowed near Hyjal (or Moonglade). They will be. Why? Because the game has to get around such things.

So no, Malfurion is very likely to side with Tyrande and once Ragnaros is gone and Deathwing is not a threat anymore, granted that Malfurion lives through all of that, the Orcs are incredibly likely to face some serious payback for what they are doing to Ashenvale. His neutrality is nothing but temporary.

Quote Originally Posted by billymayz
    you mad? you seem to be harboring some feelings
    OMG YOU DIDNT PUT TIME OR EFFORT INTO THAT REPLY ZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMG

and nope, not mad, try reading the post again with a sarcastic tone (atleast at the start) the wiki part is more of an informative opinion with only a slight amount of annoyance at the end, basically as much as anyone would get when they encounters trolls.

But please, do keep avoiding the fact that your original post was pretty much invalid, keep up the "lol U MAD BROSEPH?!" and "Cwutididthar"-esque replies. They're quite entertaining

If people actually knew things about Malfurion and Tyrande and the Alliance you would know that Tyrande is Malfurion's big weakness. He forgave Illidan for betraying his people twice just because he saved Tyrande. He often lets go of his principles for the world and his people over his love for Tyrande. So, I would be fairly surprised to see him abandon Tyrande for staying neutral. If things have to be done Malfurion will be next to Tyrande. I can promise that.

Play the frozen throne expansion and understand how he reasons between Tyrande and his own principles and thoughts. It will always be down to Tyrande's safety and well-being.

also, these threads are retarded and so is this post.
    lol