Will MC/ZG/etc Be Around?

So I have a general question to anyone who has played the beta or saw a blue post anywhere about this. Will old school raids such as MC/ZG/AQ/BWL/Strat be around during Cata? If only a few will, which are they? I need to know so I can determine whether I should start farming vanity items from there, such as TF and mounts, before they are gone forever. If this information somehow violates the NDA (only way it should is if the answer is on the beta but not announced) please disregard this and delete the thread. Thanks

Re: Will MC/ZG/etc Be Around?

i have no official info, but this is what common sense told me:
    Nefarian coming back=BWL gone
    Raggy coming back=MC gone
    Ony coming back (i think)=ony lair gone
    LK gone = no more plague = plaguelands --> happylands = strat and scholo gone
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!

Alright thanks. I was told they are removing legendaries but the ability to do the raids at 60 will still exist, but I'm not sure.

I don't see why not.

Kael'Thas is in two places at once at all times.

Ragnaros isn't coming back inside of MC, so, I don't see why he shouldn't still be there.

Nefarian is also in two places at once at all times, UBRS and BWL. Why not make it three?

I vaguely remember reading somewhere that MC would stay.