Page 1 of 2
LastLast

So I believe I know when the next patch/battle.net changes are happening...

So was just reading some stuff on the battle.net site and just so happened to notice this...

Weird that the new changes are on a Tuesday...hmmm

/Discuss

Re: So I believe I know when the next patch/battle.net changes are happening...

I find it more interesting that you have 6 WoW Accounts, one of which is Cataclysm upgraded.

10+ Year Old Account

The 4 Wrath accounts...strange but, not uncommon. The Cataclysm PTR thingy...strange (maybe closed alpha?).

The Battle.net ToU Change window...legit and confirmed. I have the same thing, showing 6/8/2010.

I read skimmed through the updated ToU agreement but, didn't find anything that explicitly stated new features to Battle.net relating to WoW. Though it just saying, "...Battle.net and related services will change on 6/8/2010." is interesting enough. It falls on a Tuesday, and the PTR testing is going pretty smooth. RS shouldn't need much more testing (just Heroic modes and balancing now) and the Echo Isles/Gnomer stuff shouldn't need more than a few days.

Nice find, OP.

'What other people think of me is none of my business" - RuPaul

Quote Originally Posted by Freytor
    I find it more interesting that you have 6 WoW Accounts, one of which is Cataclysm upgraded.
    hmm, yes, indeed....
    Moo.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

A guy in my guild got invited to the beta and it wasn't one of those scam e-mails. Apparently, some people are already getting invited.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear
    A guy in my guild got invited to the beta and it wasn't one of those scam e-mails. Apparently, some people are already getting invited.
    proof?

I knows inside people ><

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Illrunyou
    I knows inside people ><
    I don't know, maybe he knows someone then. I don't have any proof, just his word.

Alpha is still for FnF and workers for blizzard ONLY still. There is no e-mail invites at all. The person you know that work for blizzard have to log on your account and manually add the alpha to your account...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Then evidently he's a big fat liar and just made me look like a fool.

Then evidently he's a big fat liar and just made me look like a fool.
    No you where just misinformed

I don't know, maybe he knows someone then. I don't have any proof, just his word.
    So that pic from your friend...or YOUR battle.net?

If it's your friend...then you know someone who has it in with a Blizz employee and you should start trying to suck up
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Deleted

I have this tingling sense that somebody made a topic to show off their cataclysm alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharaldriel
    I have this tingling sense that somebody made a topic to show off their cataclysm alpha.
    Did you even read his post?

Quote Originally Posted by Illrunyou
    Alpha is still for FnF and workers for blizzard ONLY still. There is no e-mail invites at all. The person you know that work for blizzard have to log on your account and manually add the alpha to your account...
    There is a guy in my guild in the alpha, but hes a friend of an employee.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by circ
    Did you even read his post?
    What, the one where he said that he knows inside people?

Yeah. (This topic technically breaks the NDA, you're not allowed to inform people that you are under the NDA.)

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tharaldriel
    What, the one where he said that he knows inside people?

Yeah. (This topic technically breaks the NDA, you're not allowed to inform people that you are under the NDA.)
    I smell envy.

So, I checked my bnet account, and it says

The Terms of Use for Battle.Net and related services will change on 15/6/2010. Please follow the link below and read the new Terms of Use.

My guess is that's when they'll release the new battle.net enhanced friends list.

Also my PTR account is a WotLK account (not a Cataclysm one like in the first photo).

10+ Year Old Account

Just because the ToU are changing doesn't mean that the service is changing right then.

Wait....that sounds familiar. *checks old posts*

Ah....there it is. Something along the lines of: "Just because there are masks doesn't mean that they're gonna be new races! Worgen for Alliance is dumb."

Boubouille hasn't made any sort of post about it yet, but I shall remain hopeful.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

Quote Originally Posted by SensenmanN
    There is a guy in my guild in the alpha, but hes a friend of an employee.
    3 people in my guild are in the alpha and on my server one of the guilds is made up of several GM's on their regular characters, its how i'm (hopefully, he's trying to suck up to some girl in our guild, but he'll still have two more) getting blizzcon tickets.

Ontopic hopefully this means that RS will be out soon, and i'm hoping they'll discuss/include the WG implementations a little more as well since they said it would be out with the next minor content patch.