Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Worst Week Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by MortalWombat
    No, because we don't care about the kids from Africa on the internet. The internet is a place for us to feel as if we are the center of the world.

Would you tell the kids in Africa "You're not a blind legless/armless man who is also deaf, right?"

There will always be someone out there who has it worse than you, so can we stop trying to act like tough guys here?
    QFT

15+ Year Old Account

Only thing i can think to say is....bad story bro...
    Iv been there though, laptop blew up then i got hackedd though

No, because we don't care about the kids from Africa on the internet. The internet is a place for us to feel as if we are the center of the world.

Would you tell the kids in Africa "You're not a blind legless/armless man who is also deaf, right?"

There will always be someone out there who has it worse than you, so can we stop trying to act like tough guys here?
    That's not even a good comparison.

Feeling bad over a slight decrease in the unessential luxuries is superficial, plain and simple.

Being sick without medicine or hungry without food isn't just a "little more" misfortune, it's a non-superficial, real misfortune.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    That's not even a good comparison.

Feeling bad over a slight decrease in the unessential luxuries is superficial, plain and simple.

Being sick without medicine or hungry without food isn't just a "little more" misfortune, it's a non-superficial, real misfortune.
    Seriously a guy posts how he has bad luck and people feel the need to prove that there are people worse off than him? No shit, he knows that part.

Did he ever post he felt he had the worst luck in the world? No he said this was HIS worst week ever.

Not so cool no... I´m the guy with the most unlucky things tho :P But I´m a guy with a shitty memory too

But computer problems are usual... Broken stuff here and there... The fan having louder noice than shoving a cats tail in a pencil sharpener... Wow collector´s edition falling on my laptop, breaking my "o" key... The computer boiling in such temperature that I´ve actually lost skin on my left hand because it´s stuck on the computer...

Alot of shitty stuff, just cant remember >.<.

bet you my week was worse...
    wake up sunday... my desktop will not start... and its the only pc that i can play wow on... turns out i need a new motherboard. no biggie ill just order the motherboard and wait a week or so and replace it myself. pretty simple fix. later that night, I get on my laptop to check on facebook.... my best friend just decided to come out of the closet and say that hes gay.

monday... go to my car in the morning to head out for the day.... and quickly notice..... i have a flat tire.... but wait.... not only is it the back left tire... the back right tire is also flat.. fml...

tuesday... family dog was scheduled to be put down today.... nuf said

wednesday.... went to a concert and got beer spilt all over my clothes...

thursday..... accidentally hit a bunny on the way home from work....

friday....... well im alive..
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectro
    And what the mods are trying to say is not that every music is full of unicorns and sparkles and flying chewbaccas... they are trying to tell you that no matter what someone listens to you should respect their tastes
    Quote Originally Posted by Naux
    you're retarded...seriously I don't even think you're trolling it's that bad.

Seriously a guy posts how he has bad luck and people feel the need to prove that there are people worse off than him? No shit, he knows that part.

Did he ever post he felt he had the worst luck in the world? No he said this was HIS worst week ever.
    People post that because they basically want to say "quit yer bitchin' and whinin', you self-absorbed p**sy!". :

People post that because they basically want to say "quit yer bitchin' and whinin', you self-absorbed p**sy!". :
    quit yer bitchin'.

'fore I make ya quit.
    Armour is no protection against the blessed tools of the righteous

actually thats exactly why i posted what i posted... but actually the thing about sunday is true lol i just made up the rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectro
    And what the mods are trying to say is not that every music is full of unicorns and sparkles and flying chewbaccas... they are trying to tell you that no matter what someone listens to you should respect their tastes
    Quote Originally Posted by Naux
    you're retarded...seriously I don't even think you're trolling it's that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Thunder
    well at least your not in new jersey

/thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    "The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are real." ~Abraham Lincoln

Eh that does suck, Although I got 9/10 Hot Streak before bombing out. Best part? Last 5 teams we faced were full wrathful Rogue / Mage =(

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ake
    ITT: A person named "Milanor" who needs to get off his/her high horse.

on-topic: Sorry about your week, that blows - i think that would put anyone into a shitty mood. GL on your laptop/account.
    I agree.

You make a good point.

Titling anything as the "worst" whatever and bitching and whining about it will generally provoke those who have it worse to go yell at them to stop bitching and whining. It's like the old grumpy man complex or somethin'.

"You think you know pain? I know pain! We had to walk uphill both ways in the snow! Without shoes! And it was cold! And, and..."

So, I was having a shitty week, and someone else complaining about a less-shitty week pissed me off. My responses didn't really get any sort of point across, though....just made me look like a hormonal teenager. OWAIT.

TL;DR - bitching on the internet can be/is annoying and is most definitely pointless. However, bitching back is even worse.

Sorry, I think is what I'm trying to say.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

10+ Year Old Account

I just had the worst week ever.

Monday-Friday during the day = amazing

Tonight, I got cock blocked HARD. = instantly worse week ever.

If that is your worst week ever.

You have no idea what suffering is.

Just No.

Go away.
    CPU: i7 3930k@4.4 Mobo: Rampage IV X79 RAM: 32GB Ripjaw @ 1600Mhz GPU: EVGA 780ti SC SSD: 128GB M4

I saw a bad dream... I was scared :-[

either 80% of these posts are trolls or someone needs to put all this tough guy acting class into a theater, way to miss the point everyone!