Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Malfurion didn't need moonkin form

Quote Originally Posted by XilasX
    Which I said in an earlier post just with more words :P, tho I guess you just skipped ahead to the end?
    i read the first page and replied, i dont have the patience to read 4 pages :P

No, I havent looked alot into it
    you should.

guardians of tirisfal aren't just your random mage, nor just a title given to the strongest picked by the council.

the guardian of tirisfal is a champion magically empowered by the council, with the strongest of both elven and human magic, strong enough to single handedly fight back the Legion's agents wherever they were found in the world. when the current guardian grows too old or too wearied by fights, another guardian is picked and all of the previous guardian's power is channeled into him.

aegwynn was the penultimate guardian. she became cocky over time and didn't like being manipulated by the council, thus she herself chose to give birth to a child and make him her own successor as a guardian. she locked ALL of her powers as a guardian deep within him, for them to be released when medhiv would reach physical maturity => medhiv had, FROM BIRTH, keys to a power far beyond what any single mage could ever achieve, thus sargeras chose to possess him.
    10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Otaka
    maybe because Malorne was Cenarius's father and Malfurion was his student or whats it called in the silly language.

and your post is just a troll post with no reference to the discussion not even a single hint. rather you send a postcard to someone...not to me cuz i dont care.
    oh I'm sorry. You wanted a link to page 1.

LOL

and your original post was supposed to be an interesting addition into the discussion? Certainly not a troll, no sir! Idioso.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior42
    Honestly, I feel that if the only thing that makes being a balance druid desireable is the fact that you can shapeshift, that isn't proof that shapeshifting is ok. That is proof that the spec is inherently fun and in desperate need of change. Shapeshifting can be a part of it, but the spec and design need to be inherently worthwhile from a mechanics standpoint.

That said, there's nothing wrong with an offensive spec needing to give up defensive/healing ability for greater power. The opposite, however, is less ok, particularly when resto druids are currently the only healers in the game required to sacrifice a great deal of their utility and power in order to attain the same level of healing everyone else gets by default.
    Lets go with your post its inherently fun to play moonkin. So basically its fun to play as a moonkin, yet its in need of a change? God go ruin someones elses class or spec you even said its fun to play moonkin why do we need a desperate change? Are we not supposed to have fun playing moonkin? Oh and if you didn't mean that its fun to be a boomy then inherently is not the word you were looking for. And the op complained only that he didn't like the look of moonkin so i stuck to the ops topic and didn't go on a page long explanation of everything i love about being a boomkin and how awesome the class mechanics are. I personally have great luck so rng issues don't bother me so i actually love how boomkins play now.

Quote Originally Posted by Endler89
    Lets go with your post its inherently fun to play moonkin. So basically its fun to play as a moonkin, yet its in need of a change? God go ruin someones elses class or spec you even said its fun to play moonkin why do we need a desperate change? Are we not supposed to have fun playing moonkin? Oh and if you didn't mean that its fun to be a boomy then inherently is not the word you were looking for. And the op complained only that he didn't like the look of moonkin so i stuck to the ops topic and didn't go on a page long explanation of everything i love about being a boomkin and how awesome the class mechanics are. I personally have great luck so rng issues don't bother me so i actually love how boomkins play now.
    Ok, so maybe you love moonkin form, but the majority of the balance druid community dont, and even more from the feral/resto side. Hell, many of them are what they are now instead of balance since they just cant handle that fugly chicken that shouldnt exist, and got no lore supporting its existence. Its also something a 5 year old could paint in kindergarden, and looks alot like that dead bird my cat brought into the house some years ago, just, with alot of excess fat...

Ok, so maybe you love moonkin form, but the majority of the balance druid community dont, and even more from the feral/resto side. Hell, many of them are what they are now instead of balance since they just cant handle that fugly chicken that shouldnt exist, and got no lore supporting its existence. Its also something a 5 year old could paint in kindergarden, and looks alot like that dead bird my cat brought into the house some years ago, just, with all the excess fat...
    thank you! To hear an ignoramus think we hate shapeshifting because we're forced to be an ugly owlbeast with no lore attached to it, it's insulting. I like shapeshifting, but I want options, customization, visually appealing. When did I say, "Fuck shapeshifting!"? Where do I say this? They come off sounding like Rich Vos trying to make a point. Quite sad, really.