Ouf_Lui without all the lui ....

I love the ouf layout for lui, but i hate lui, load of stuff which nobody needs all these bar setups the fk up my bares and i need my skills and i need my keybinds. (one bar two bars are yous erious lui, ever pvp d?)

anybody knows where i can get the ouf setup of lui without all the rest of lui?

and yes i did just copying the ouf lui files but that doesnt work , my wow doesnt even recognize that ouf is installed like it does with pitbull.

Halp

Re: Ouf_Lui without all the lui ....

just ask this at the LUI v3 forums.

did that

...If you dont need them, even if they can be useful for stuff you need once in a while (like back-from-rezes buffs, flasks, food), a Sidebar is useful

Type /bt and go enabel bars 4,5,6,7,8 if you need them. Keybind them like you want. If you just grabbed Bartender or Dominos, you would still have to set that up. Seriously. The only problem is when you mess with the options of Bars 1,2,3 (the bottom bars) and Bars 9,10 (The Sidebars).

Other than that, you still have 5 bars, and 50 buttons worth of stuff you can place around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximen
    I love the ouf layout for lui, but i hate lui, load of stuff which nobody needs all these bar setups the fk up my bares and i need my skills and i need my keybinds. (one bar two bars are yous erious lui, ever pvp d?)
    you can have 3 main bars for skills and 2 sidebars, that are a total of 60 abilities, 36 if u dont count the sidebars.

Just do like me, Enable all bars and keybind em

If you think you need to put your abilities on action bars to keybind them, you are sorely mistaken.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

You do, unless you're using an addon that lets you bind directly to the spellbook (BindPad, KeyBoundExtra, etc).

And that is exactly the point.

thanks for not helping me with my problem . and instead mindlessly giving alternatives that even a complete retard whould have considered before posting.

I need a way to get the friggin ouf lui on my normal interface i am not even remotely interested in the rest.

Stop being lazy and make the unit frames yourself then. Since you are not a "complete retard" then you should have no problems doing this. Stop trying to get other people to fix your problem for you and just do it yourself. I mean really, your acting like a big cry baby at this point. And if you can't find the answer to this problem over @ the Lui website then you just weren't trying hard enough. GL with that whole nerd-rage thing.

<3
    Ish

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Just a note - you have to have both the oUF and oUF_LUI folders. oUF folder has the oUF addon, oUF_LUI just tells oUF how to look.

YES I KNOW BUT THAT DOESNT WORK

gooooddamn i said if tried anything someone reasonable whould

No one wants to help a jackass so you might want to stop being one when people are trying to. Sometimes work-arounds are simpler ways of achieving a similar result so it's not a terrible thing that people are suggesting them. You ask a question and people are taking time out to try and help, if you reply you should be appreciative and be more specific so people know what you really want.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

If that's not working for you, then you're doing it wrong.
    Period.
    I downloaded the current LUI 3 release, copied those folders out, pasted them in the right area, and it worked Just Freaking Fine. So obviously you need to pull your head out of your ass and do things properly.

Remember, Jesus said, "Don't be a dick!"

Deleted

Necroing the thread as i have same issue as the OP.
    and just to notice that i suck at lua coding, please dont tell me to go make my own ouf skin.
    in order to make that stuff work you have to have the main "Lui" addon in your addons folder and enabled
    (and thats the thing we dont want).

for Taryble:
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryble
    If that's not working for you, then you're doing it wrong.
    Period.
    I downloaded the current LUI 3 release, copied those folders out, pasted them in the right area, and it worked Just Freaking Fine. So obviously you need to pull your head out of your ass and do things properly.

Remember, Jesus said, "Don't be a dick!"
    here is what happens if you do as you said:

Error occured in: Global
    Count: 1
    Usage: GetAddon(name): 'name' - Cannot find an AceAddon 'LUI'.
    Debug:
    [C]: ?
    [C]: ?
    ...\AddOns\AtlasLoot\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:175: GetAddon()
    oUF_LUI\oUF_LUI_Tags.lua:34: in main chunk

just imho you are the dick in here, taryble, as you tell to the OP stuff what doesent help them and then denying all his comments.

but back to the topic.
    anyone could realy help and give good, nice and tasty answer to this issue?

Deleted

or if you have some Ouf skin what is very similiar compared to Lui's i would appreciate that very much