DK Leveling Spec

Alright,

Blood, Unholy, or Frost first of all and please link a nice spec to follow.

Second, 2H or Dual Wield for leveling?

Thanks,

Adams

Re: DK Leveling Spec

Blood, 2h.

Maybe some tank spec so u can tank in dungeons, aswell as soloing alot of grp quests.
    - make sure you have all of the healing abilites. That made me solo 5 man quests in Northrend when i lvled my dk :P

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by TejBlood
    Blood, 2h.

Maybe some tank spec so u can tank in dungeons, aswell as soloing alot of grp quests.
    - make sure you have all of the healing abilites. That made me solo 5 man quests in Northrend when i lvled my dk :P
    Ok thanks,

the only reason why I wanted a link to a spec is because I tried speccing myself the first go round and ended up accidentally skipping Death Rune Mastery

i went unholy and pretty much AOE tanked all the quest mobs and Pale Horse makes travel way easier. i had virtually no downtime the whole way. just ride around on your horse and pick up a half dozen mobs, disease em up and tab heart strike for health and repeat.

15+ Year Old Account

for strictly lvling,

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#jfVMVh0IcfMf0stZfMh0xf

something like that. when you get 80, it'd be time to change your spec up

Blood, 2 hander, and dont let anyone tell you otherwise. 0 downtime and easy solo group quests.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamsGaming
    Ok thanks,

the only reason why I wanted a link to a spec is because I tried speccing myself the first go round and ended up accidentally skipping Death Rune Mastery
    http://www.wowhead.com/talent#jfVMqI0IsfRfostZfMhh

Here's a link, it's likely that spec that i used (don't remember the actual one:P )

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Give blood tanking a go, it's really really easy and you'll group and level extremely quickly.

I'm currently doing it myself and getting at least a level a day done (albeit on mostly rested). I'm currently level 74 and my spec looks something like this
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnor
    for strictly lvling,

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#jfVMVh0IcfMf0stZfMh0xf

something like that. when you get 80, it'd be time to change your spec up
    This spec looks the most solid in my eyes, thanks everyone for all your help. I'm a heavy PvPer on my main so I want this leveling thing to go smoothly so I don't just get bored and throw down the gauntlet midway to 80.

Again, thanks to all!

Adams