Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
  1. #121
    Grats, not an easy accomplishment

  2. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Titty View Post
    Obviously not a hobby to this basement dweller lol.
    For all anyone here knows he could be a CEO of a successful company with a high salary and a loving family. Playing WoW, even hardcore, doesn't automatically mean you never see the light of day. Some people are just good at the game lol

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabil View Post
    Warlock from our guild got all achievements in game now also, think that makes him 3th then?
    No.

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsudots View Post
    For all anyone here knows he could be a CEO of a successful company with a high salary and a loving family. Playing WoW, even hardcore, doesn't automatically mean you never see the light of day. Some people are just good at the game lol
    Higher management officials usually work at LEAST 60 hours a week, probably more as a ceo. Combining that with family and hardcore raiding is nigh impossble. Especially if you even occassioanlly want to do sports to keep fit or have any hobby apart from wow.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicachu View Post
    "In-game-achievements are as pointless as the game itself. You could all be banging beautiful women in a 20ft yacht and be as awesome as me, but you decide not to."

    ps. Congrats for completing your personal goals and also being very awesome, well atleast in game

    edit: ofc I forgot the quotation marks -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicachu View Post
    " You could all be banging beautiful women in a 20ft yacht and be as awesome as me, but you decide not to."
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicachu View Post
    20ft yacht
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicachu View Post
    20ft
    20 feet is a small-mid size lake fishing boat just fyi.

  6. #126
    "In-game-achievements are as pointless as the game itself. You could all be banging beautiful women in a 20ft yacht and be as awesome as me, but you decide not to."

    trololololololo

  7. #127
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    51
    Well. At least wow, rather than IRL, have achievements. Agree?

    Just jokin' congratulations big time to this guy, a bit late I feel but, hey! Later than never.
    Pain is delicious.

  8. #128
    More Achis soon! He gets something to do again

  9. #129
    I dont get why everyone talks aboutr how he looses his time, play pc isn't less of a hobby than watching tv or reading a book...
    Yes, I am an Horde fanboy
    Yes, I am an Alliance fanboy
    No, I'm not gonna miss 50% of the game for some stupid ridiculous faction fight

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I dont get why everyone talks aboutr how he looses his time, play pc isn't less of a hobby than watching tv or reading a book...
    It's kind of a stigma.
    While you really can't raid hardcore if you work in a top position, most jobs leave plenty of time to play wow AND have a life next to it.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

  11. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I dont get why everyone talks aboutr how he looses his time, play pc isn't less of a hobby than watching tv or reading a book...
    Jealousy.

    People hating on him play wow as well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •