Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Congratiolations!

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't really see the point in gratsing him when he's not here and will probably never read this, but grats to him anyway.
    "The truth, my goal."

Quote Originally Posted by Starsoo View Post
    Congrats, well deserved for the apparent effort and time he put into this. Gonna suck when he realizes what he could have done during that time...
    Yeah, he could have sat on a forum hating people for playing the game that the forum is about. Far more productive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
    Yeah, he could have sat on a forum hating people for playing the game that the forum is about. Far more productive.
    Little bit of an exaggeration to refer to that as "hate" my man.
    "The truth, my goal."

10+ Year Old Account
    ...or when he realises wow aint real life
    Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?
    Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Because he has more success in this game he doesn't have a life right?

Quote Originally Posted by Poxxy View Post
    I love this mentality.
    Player is better than you: "Waaaaaah, no life, waaaaah."
    Player is worse than you: "Lol GG L2Play noob."

Congrats to the guy, I might think it's crazy, but at least he's doing what he obviously enjoys.
    this

Quote Originally Posted by BondExtreme View Post
    It is honestly kind of sad to see how you are defending that LOL
    It's honestly kind of sad to see that you're imposing what you find important on other people. Believe it or not what you choose to do in your life whether it be play video games in your mothers basement for the next 50 years with no girl interaction, or become a millionaire makes little to no difference when you're happy. Realistically a person can and only should judge his life by his own happiness, because if you are not happy then well frankly whats the point of your life (excluding religion). Picking on others for what they want to do in their free time or for that matter of fact their life only makes you seem like an insecure child who does things to live up to others expectations instead of actually living for yourself. GG tho broham

Quote Originally Posted by BondExtreme View Post
    It is honestly kind of sad to see how you are defending that LOL
    Defending what?

I know people with 11k+ Achievements points, they work 40hours a week and have an university degree, if you can't manage your time, thats your problem, some people can be succesfull at this game and at life.

Or you're just a random clueless kid assuming every stereotype he reads about on the internet is true and labels everyone with them.

---------- Post added 2010-09-09 at 09:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bullhurley View Post
    This, wtf is wrong with you people lol? Bunch of fking haters.....maybe if you guys stopped spending 90% of your life on mmo-champ trying to be trolls you might be able to do other stuff as well.
    Yeah, i am a Hater toward stupidity. Nothing else

Grats to him

And to all the haters talking about life, he probably has a better life than most of you, the same way you can call such hardcores as Nihilum or Paragon or w/e guild no lifers, yet most of them hold jobs and a relationship and are just able to use their time efficiently (and ocasionally their work holiday days, which is a little sad) but still thats much more than 95% of the population of this thread can do.

If I'd spent half the time I spend on my PC doing achievements rather than leveling alts or playing other games, I could have in the 10k+ range but the difference is I play this game because of the people on it, I don't play it for e-peen points, but each to his own, aslong as hes happy thats all that matters in life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    the same way you can call such hardcores as Nihilum or Paragon or w/e guild no lifers, yet most of them hold jobs and a relationship and are just able to use their time efficiently
    They probs couldn't back in Vanilla :P

Deleted
    I wouldn't even try to get every achievement (I don't think I could, I'm such an altoholic and I don't have enough motivation to even do half of these) but that's really impressive, he did it just before Cataclysm brings him brand new ones to complete, that guy will never get bored ^^

As an achievement hunter myself, grats to this dude!

For everyone bashing him, please pull your heads out of your asses and realize people ARE ALLOWED TO pursue things like this with their own time, you don't have to like it, but no need to be a bunch of negative nancies about it either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shit dude, You're on my server too, Damn Tasty Beverage!

Congrats on your achievement man, Musta taken a while :P
    I am immortal, I cannot die
    I have inside me the blood of kings

Meh, lolchievements.
    R.I.P Ronnie James Dio 1942 - 2010

10+ Year Old Account
    lol and i was happy getting glory of the hero. huge grats man this is a big achievement.
    (get the pun there)

Yay for necroers
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

People that hate on the OP are seriously jelly.
    They wish they were passionate enough about ANYTHING in their meaningless existence to do something of the magnitude this guy did.
    I'll never have all the achieves because I can't be assed to, just like I'll never be a millionaire because I'm so damn lazy.

gratz mang.

Quote Originally Posted by Clicheman View Post
    Congratulations. What's next?
    perhaps talking to a girl... nobody knows

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Go save the world during your free time buddy, we will enjoy our hobbies.
    doing mindless grind for defacto no reward is your hobbie?
    i pity you, really :/

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    this so much this..