Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: "You have no business being Here"

Quote Originally Posted by Holycard
    so are you saying that baddies should be kept out of raiding and pvp? just to clarify.
    Not entirely. They should be able to raid, but at their own level, not the final teir.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If you find WoW is losing its difficulty and becoming too easy, why not go and find something else to challenge you like a new job, a challenging book or an academic course. The world is bigger than a bunch of data and pixels.

Quote Originally Posted by Targaryen
    That is how it comes across isn't it. The reason you can't really apply their Arena statements to raiding is if you don't want to Arena you still have BGs and with Cata possibly some more World pvp. If you don't want to raid but don't like pvp then you only real option is just to run Randoms or do dailies.

However, I do support the idea of Blizz releasing a few more bosses along the lines of an Algalon where you have to defeat hard modes in order to even unlock them and they can drop special gear so the elites can flex their epeen in Dal...or whatever Hub city we have in Cata. I have yet to see Algalon and I don't mind. My guild was not focused enough to get him and I may go back now that we outgear it but I still think that would be a nice addition for more Algalon esque bosses in cata.
    thats just the way the game is tho, as u said, pvp has arena, BG's, world pvp. pve has raids, dungeons, and questing/dailies.

how would you want to fix that?

Quote Originally Posted by Shullski
    Not entirely. They should be able to raid, but at their own level, not the final teir.
    baddies dont do the heroic raids, unless being carried by their guild. try not to think of it as ICC is final teir, rather ICC heroic is final teir. thats where the best gear is from.

It's rather stupid to say something like that. I am not calling Blizzard names or anything, just, people should do what they want to do, as long as it is fun. Are they suppose to "balance" the game to the minority that competes in Arena? Should they do that? Same could be said for PvE... I do think "balance" is a concept far fetched with so many variables and play styles at hand, but I would say that everyone should be able to do whatever he/she desires in the game. Be that Arena just for plain dumb fun, or PvE for some raid pwnage. Generalization might not lead them places they want to go in the first place...

How about you stop with your senseless crying and apply to a solid raiding guild. I used to hate pugs too, but when you join a great raiding guild, you just ignore them. Sure, I run ICC 25 HM on my main, but I still pug easymodes on my 2 other level 80s. When you get in a bad pug, just leave. Don't start fights or make forum topics about it here or elsewhere, because its not going to accomplish anything. Those "bads" who don't know much about the game most likely do not regularly visit sites like this anyways, so you are preaching to nobody.

15+ Year Old Account

Pardon me, sir. Might you possibly be a slight bit angry, my brother?

Quote Originally Posted by Autastic
    I stopped reading there.

If you're so insecure about yourself that you can't handle people getting gear who actually have a lot of responsibilities outside of a videogame then I suggest you take a big step back and grow the hell up.

Edit: Just to add, Blizzard spends a lot of time and resources building their storylines and developing raids. To make them in such a way that only a handful of people actually see it while it's still current content is 1: bad business and 2: just plain not fair to the general playerbase.

I.E.: GET OVER YOURSELF

Problem solved when you join a half-intelligent raiding guild.
    Why on earth should a video game account for your real life obligations? The games job is to be a game, if you cannot play the game as it is then you need to stop asking the game be brought down to your level, you need to play different games.

idk why you ppl post with such hostility. simply discussing what the person is talking about can do so much more, like make them see you have a valid point, or visa versa. name calling does nothing cept make them disregard anything you say

There always has to be a loser in arena. Your point is invalid.

10+ Year Old Account

There's this thing called a guild, i dont know if you've heard of it.

It's a sanctuary that is void of bads and people who shouldnt be raiding. Same with pvp.

Though Good luck finding a guild that is 100% not retarted, they are few and far in between

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

And Blizzard is reverting and making it substantially easier to get arena gear in Cata because they realized that was an extremely flawed method.

The point isn't that they didn't want people to arena, it's that they didn't want people to arena to get gear for PVE because PVP gear was easier to get than PVE gear. Now they are making both equally easy to get so people won't feel forced into farming PVP they don't want to do to get raiding gear.

Everyone likes raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by seam
    The "People who had no business being here" meant they hated it.

Not they couldn't do it, but that they hated it.
    This, OP was doing the whole "Comparing apples and oranges"-thing, comparing people hating PvP but farming 10 arena-losses for gear with people sucking at the game but (Supposedly) enjoying it, while both annoying, they're two different things altogether...

Quote Originally Posted by Physcosis of Bleeding Hollow
    Agreed 100%
    yes

In that case... You're still rolling with The Undying. GTFO of this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

Quote Originally Posted by Shullski
    The entire point of Blizzard working the badge system in WotLK the way they did is to attempt to keep people at current tier instead of lagging behind. They don't want guilds to be stuck in t7/t8 content while current tier is t10.

I'll revert to my original post: It's bad for business.

This whole idea of your perfect little world where only the people that are, say, gifted gamers, should be able to see any current content just doesn't exist. It was that way once, in vanilla. And back then Blizzard learned that it just wasn't going to get the job done. That job being making money.

Everything they do in this game has a green motivation. The more people they can get to start playing or the more older players they can bring back to raiding the more money they stand to make. And all it does is piss off people like you who think purple pixels make you a badass. If you're tired of getting pugs with no enchants or shitty gems then stop inviting them. Maybe require a certain achievement to join the raid. Or, maybe, get off this oh-so-horrible server you're on and go to one you won't have to put up with so much of this shit on.

There are multiple ways you can go to remedy every little gripe you have if you just quit bitching about it and do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.