Poll: where are you gonna lvl? MH or SCOV?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

mount hyjal vs. sunken city of vashj'ir

So I heard there were gonna 2 lvl 80-83 zones like howling fjord and borean tundra in wrath and i'm just wondering where are you gonna lvl? And why?

-mount hyjal.
    -sunken city of vashj'ir.
    -I have no idea yet.
    -I hate the lag so i'm just going to do my last quest in northrend to avoid the lag. And just ignore all the harde work blizzard put in it.
    -just gonna start sunken city and then at lvl 82 i'm going mount hyjal (or backwards).

So what's it gonna be? ;D

Re: mount hyjal vs. sunken city of vashj'ir

To bad i did "all" quests already i Northrend :P. I think i will do Mount Hyjal (Good memories) but sunken city of vashj'ir will be something new so i will check out both ofcourse. I "hope" lag isn't going to be a big problem.

Most likely Mount Hyjal.

Naga, makrura, fish, etc. are annoying.

Beautiful sig made by Nicolette

15+ Year Old Account

i always love hyjal, but i want to see all the old god activity in Vashj'ir so i dont know, all i know is im going to get to twili/hil as fast as possible

Northrend then Hyjal.

Yes, I'm gonna go get 25 quests complete right before Cata hits and turn 'em all in after for some free xp. Then Hyjal cuz it looks cool. I'll do Vash'jir on my next toon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

10+ Year Old Account

i did hyjal alot in tbc

sooo id like to try somthing new

and i love nagas

hyjal hyjal hyjal

i'm looking forward to some action with malfurion

10+ Year Old Account

they gave way to much info about hyjal to the point where i see where this is going

vashjir is more of a... wuts it called.... thing u dont know to much about and try to figure it out

im going for the sunken city, iv been to hyjal, not the new part. but been there a few times by using the old glitches and the instance that is there. so i want to see something new

i've BEEN in old hyjal. by the sound of it this will be similar, but with more fire and a big demon carcass under the tree. :

I'm very interested in the concept of an underwater zone. and, if they don't iron out all the inconveniences that'd come with a zone like that (fiercely slow movement, underwater breathing problems) then I'll FINALLY have a use for my sea turtle mount and kalu'ak fishing pole. 8)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

on my main i'll do whatever seems fun at the time

then on my alt i'll do whatever i missed

I'll try to get some info from beta and if its possible i would start in the 2nd zone, lets say Uldum. (I hope they give quest for 80s in the 2nd zones) If this would work then i can be in a zone alone so no wait time for repop

probably hyjal because I have nothing better to do with my life..
    If your raid is bad, bind your Hyperspeed Accelerator to hearthstone!

I'm highly curious about anything Old God related, so Vashj'ir it is!

I would say the sunken city... However I have an in-game phobia of water that began ever since I played 2 games...

1 was a star wars game where you faced this giant squid like monster in the sewers..
    The other was a Tomb Raider game that had you swimming with sharks underwater.

Ever since then I have been too afraid of water in game to even swim in the Great Sea surrounding Azeroth

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane
    they gave way to much info about hyjal to the point where i see where this is going

vashjir is more of a... wuts it called.... thing u dont know to much about and try to figure it out
    I don't know. Looks like it's a mystery.

On topic: Hyjal. Will look forward to seeing some Molten Core friends again. That, and it's full of elementals it looks like. And I love elementals.

sunken city of vashj'ir the under water zone looks cool.
    "Oh lord strike me down!"

I've gotta admit, these responses have shocked me. I was assuming it'd be Hyjal for everyone, no contest. Malfurion, Hamuul, Ysera, the Watchers, Malorne, Cenarius, Aviana, Aessina, Ragnaros, Nordrassil, some truly amazing quest chains... Hmm, I suppose if you aren't as obsessed with night elves as I am, it'd be a little boring maybe? :s

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kalserrar
    I've gotta admit, these responses have shocked me. I was assuming it'd be Hyjal for everyone, no contest. Malfurion, Hamuul, Ysera, the Watchers, Malorne, Cenarius, Aviana, Aessina, Ragnaros, Nordrassil, some truly amazing quest chains... Hmm, I suppose if you aren't as obsessed with night elves as I am, it'd be a little boring maybe? :s
    the fact i know all of that already makes vash'ir seem more apealing

why do a zone u know everything about already?

SEA VYKRUL (dunno how to spell there name) AND NAGA FIGHTING! now thats gunna be fun