Poll: Would you be happy with a Tier 2 Remake for Tier 11?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Tier 11 - Poll

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Tier 11 - Poll

Although I like tier 2, if you want to have it, go get it, you can get a group for them VERY easily. Would rather see my money go to some newer, cooler looking sets then for them to just recycle the old stuff (no matter how cool it is)
    I'm just an ex-con trying to go straight to get my kids back

Guys, guys, new story hot off the presses!

T11 based off of RuneScape gear! Pass it on, you all know you want blocks of Java hanging on you!

That would be awesome, the teir sets' looks are one of the few things that are worth saving from the original WoW. You hardly ever see those sets in game now so why the hell not?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksky
    How could this post possibly be a Troll-Post? Really?
    /sigh everyone...Don't feed the troll. This has gone on long enough

Quote Originally Posted by Sorx
    /sigh everyone...Don't feed the troll. This has gone on long enough
    I'm really serious, why am I troll for making a forum post?

I'd like to see the vote results if it was T6 instead of T2...

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Deleted

Please not another one of those classic blizzard armor reuses.

I'm really serious, why am I troll for making a forum post?
    By using DoodleJump as your avatar ;D

Judgement set for paladins HELL YEAH!!

But you did say reMAKE...not reCOLOR...because we have enough reCOLORS as it is...so better models, more effects, more polygons, new feauters...HELL YEAH!!!
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Deleted

Would you like a Tier 2 Re-Make for Tier 11?

Tier 2 - IE Dragonstalker, Netherwind... ect

I personally would love it, it'd be awesome..
    There's already been a fair few parts of tier 2 reskinned as Dungeon gear in TBC, so no. I wouldn't like to see this

Quote Originally Posted by Zukiji
    By using DoodleJump as your avatar ;D
    Its a ace game

Quote Originally Posted by Azhgard
    Na
    thx.
    You don't even have a T2 set Mr. DK. So it would in fact be new for your class! A bit more on topic, even though I play a paladin and of course love our T2 I would cut my eyes out if they reused it.
    R.I.P Ronnie James Dio 1942 - 2010

it's already bad enough we are going to kill the same bosses every week like we did in vanilla now you want to run around in circles and wear the same armor? wtf are you thinking? let me guess 5.0 is going to be called The Frozen Crudade and is going to take place in Inland and pallies get yellow power rannger tier. then 6.0 will be in Southland with Lifeknights. stop being retarted and living in the past, if you want old content lvl to 60 shut off xp and have fun with 4 end game raids..

Quote Originally Posted by sesfrostmane
    it's already bad enough we are going to kill the same bosses every week like we did in vanilla now you want to run around in circles and wear the same armor? wtf are you thinking? let me guess 5.0 is going to be called The Frozen Crudade and is going to take place in Inland and pallies get yellow power rannger tier. then 6.0 will be in Southland with Lifeknights. stop being retarted and living in the past, if you want old content lvl to 60 shut off xp and have fun with 4 end game raids..
    I never said anything like that, I was just asking if people would like a Tier 2 Remake, I don't even like Vanilla WoW, it was just a fucking question, calm down.

The tiers for Wrath sucked until T10. Seriously, stop using the same models we're seeing everytime we play. Give us some new original things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

I never said anything like that, I was just asking if people would like a Tier 2 Remake, I don't even like Vanilla WoW, it was just a fucking question, calm down.
    YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN AND GTFO OF THESE FORUMS BECAUSE NOBODY LIKES TROLLING TROLLNESS.

YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN AND GTFO OF THESE FORUMS BECAUSE NOBODY LIKES TROLLING TROLLNESS.
    aaaaaaaaaaaandd nobody likes capspacks.

What is this I don't even. . .

OT: Just looked through all the T2 sets in atlas loot + dressing room. Would be nice if they didn't reUSE but did reMAKE them. Use it as a baseline, but don't copy+paste.
    I wasn't around for anything before ulduar, but I can still appreciate not reusing old material.

My main is a rogue and those skins were used with multiple items in TBC, so I voted no. Personally my favorite rogue set is T1 (yes I know they used those skins too) so I'd love to see that reused. But only if the modified the Buzzy Beetle(Mario Bros.) shell shoulders slightly.

i liked my t2 sets and most of the t2 sets /drool Judgment, but still, new stuff is good