Thread: Kel'Thuzad

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Super Saiyan Wilson
    Also, the best idea ever was sliced bread.
    The best idea ever was wheels on a bucket, good sir.

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!
    Quote Originally Posted by grimkiller
    Please sir, for the good of the thread, state the type of bacon you enjoy most.

I might as well point it out, since no one else has yet:
    Kel'Thuzad was the one to unleash the plague for Ner'zhul to begin with. His ressurection, was the very reason that Quel'Thalas was ransacked. For the sole purpose of reviving him. It's what got Sylvanas killed, it's what tore her kingdom apart. Only to have her forced into Arthas Menethil's service, with no objections from the lich. Why the fel would she side with him?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalserrar
    Only to have her forced into Arthas Menethil's service, with no objections from the lich. Why the fel would she side with him?
    Because that's what the Legion tasked them to do.

"BUR WHY WOULD THE HORDE HAVE WARSONG IF WARSONG KILLED CENARIUS, A REALLY COOL GUY HUH?"

And I'm pretty sure they don't care why it was destroyed. They really just cared who did it. I haven't heard any ill words against Kel'Thuzad regarding that event.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

From kel'thuzad!
    Hello again, children. I am Kel'Thuzad, and I've come to deliver a warning: leave well enough alone. Your curiosity will be the death of you.

10+ Year Old Account

KT is by far the most powerful lich, a being that not only survived death once, but twice. He like all bosses is beyond measure in power, impossible to understand. If he did come back he would server Bolvar over Sylvanis.

Quote Originally Posted by godofslack
    If he did come back he would server Bolvar over Sylvanis.
    Well that would be boring, taking orders from a popsicle all the time :
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Super Saiyan Wilson
    Kel'Thuzad got his phylactery smashed for good this time. Also, the best idea ever was sliced bread.
    Yeah, toast.

Quote Originally Posted by GuildGold
    This.

He already Soulstoned once
    The thing about phylacteries is that they never stop working.

Ever.

What some people seem to haven't grasped yet is that the act of reviving a lich through their phylactery is completely automatic; Bolvar or whoever wouldn't need to "resurrect him", he can do that by himself.

We don't know what Inigo/Thel'zan did with KT's phylactery between the quest and WotLK. It's probably somewhere in Naxx.

Wasn't it said once that Acherus could take on Naxxramas in a fight? New epic Gunship Battle-esque raid coming?

You ask for more? Then come, traveler, to the Whispering Deep, where only the mad walk.
    Raid Idea: The Whispering Deep and Ny'alotha

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Umbra - you are a god.

Could Kel'thuzard come back? Most defiantly.

Would he join either faction? Extremely unlikely.

Didn't we kill him twice already. ???

Naxxramas was merely a setback? O.o
    There is this thing called being so open-minded your brains fall out.

-Richard Dawkins

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

n........wait for it.......o

Learn your lore his vial was broken

The first time we killed him(lvl60 40man Naxx), his phylactery was recovered and given to a member of the Argent Dawn, but he was a double agent for the Lich King. He returned the phylactery to Northrend and Kel'thuzard was restored.

The 2nd time we killed him (lvl80, 10/25man Naxx), his phylactery was not recovered to our knowledge. So as far as we know, Kel'thuzard can still regenerate..again.
    However it is possible one of the Argent Crusade or Ebon Blade or who knows who else found and destroyed it, and didn't tell us about it.

Or Sindragosa had the Phylactery of the Nameless Lich looted from her corpse, in which case it was equipped and not destroyed, so he regenerated... again.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

I dont really know that much about lore, but after reading people's replies I went to WoW wiki and looked at his quotes from the encounter.

His death quote in the 80 version is this - "Agghhhh! Do... not... rejoice! Your victory is a hollow one, for I shall return with powers beyond your imagining!"

So im guessing he will come back ;p