Regarding Character Transfer

Hey guys,

So I have a credit card that I use specifically for WoW as to not overdraw my account when times are tough.

Now, I always deposit 17 dollars a month, and if I know that I'm going to be transferring, I put some more money on there as to pay for the transfer.
    But, I have a question.

This is kind of a noob question actually --

I desposited a check yesterday, and they said it would be in today. So, I went to the account transfer, and they said that there was an error. Now, does this mean that they attempted to charge my account? If so, I just would like to know, as if it pulls too much from my card, it carries over into my main checking account, which is incredibly obnoxious.

Now, I'm asking because I've probably attempted to do this atleast 7-8 times now, and I just want to make sure that they aren't charging my account each time.

I'm pretty sure they won't, but it's happened before, and I just want to make sure.

Thanks in advance.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Regarding Character Transfer

If you deposited your check in the morning, the funds won't be available until midnight or following morning. Check deposits in the afternoon generally won't be available until the following midnight. In other words, if you deposit the check Monday morning, the funds won't be in your account until Tuesday. If it was Monday afternoon, then the funds will appear on Wednesday. If you deposit the check through an ATM, some banks will give you up to a $200 advancement on the same day you make the deposit but you will be waiting til the following midnight for the check to clear.