Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: So I simmed Deathbringers Will....

So much posts and you still talk stupid and confusing things.

If its 75 dps increase for shaman that trinket is 200 dps increase for rogue/warr/dk.

Please just use common sense and stop suggesting idiotic stuff in allrdy chaotic world of nonsense looting
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoogles
    Thread: F**k y*u blizzard!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Skullcrack View Post
    Flavor of the month spec swappers have turned out to be worse on average than players that specialize in one spec.

i figured it out guys, and thanks for the help...

everything is perfect right now.. dbw is not on top, WFS slightly out performs Tiny Abom with my gear... and glyph of flame shock is better for me then glyph of WF

and levva, this thing rocks

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

What is this simmed business? :-\ :-[

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by necemoci

If its 75 dps increase for shaman that trinket is 200 dps increase for rogue/warr/dk.
    and even the 200 seems a bit too low

Deleted

Please just use common sense and stop suggesting idiotic stuff in allrdy chaotic world of nonsense looting
    What makes you think it would only be a 75 dps increase for a shaman. It completely depends on what they have. Are there better trinkets for Enh Shaman - yes, are there better trinkets for other classes too - YES.

Really its quite stupid to look at the headline stat and say that's a X spec trinket. Its that sort of clueless attitude that makes for loot dramas. Please also understand that I'm the guy who wrote the code in the sims that works out the value of the trinket for our spec. If you don't understand that I REALLY know what I'm talking about please stop trolling on this forum. (Note the stars beside my name and the likely effect of you continuing to troll here).

Then your logic fails.

Ill continue to read forums anyhow,but not you nor your stars will make me stop proving you wrong.

Have a nice day.
    Flavor of the month spec swappers have turned out to be worse on average than players that specialize in one spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Levva
    What makes you think it would only be a 75 dps increase for a shaman. It completely depends on what they have. Are there better trinkets for Enh Shaman - yes, are there better trinkets for other classes too - YES.

Really its quite stupid to look at the headline stat and say that's a X spec trinket. Its that sort of clueless attitude that makes for loot dramas. Please also understand that I'm the guy who wrote the code in the sims that works out the value of the trinket for our spec. If you don't understand that I REALLY know what I'm talking about please stop trolling on this forum. (Note the stars beside my name and the likely effect of you continuing to troll here).
    First let me say i agree that this trinket can be put to good use by an enh shaman, im not disagreeing with you there. However, think the point trying to make is that this trinket is better for anyone who can actually use the arp. You also state
    are there better trinkets for other classes too - YES.
    . I could be mistaken, but i believe DBW is BiS for fury warriors (don't know about other classes). So for some classes, this is all we get trinket wise from ICC 25.

Edit: not trying to troll or start a flamewar, it just seems you overlooked us poor fury warriors

Quote Originally Posted by mofi
    and even the 200 seems a bit too low
    404 dps increase for my Fury warrior.
    Now if only it ever actually dropped

If you paid attention to the sims, and to the order in which the trinkets are valued for an Enh shaman (hint,the link to the EJ thread was already posted in here), you'd see it's a good trinket for shamans. An upgrade is an upgrade, and if they have more DKP/whatever loot system, then why shouldn't they be entitled to it? That's like saying a crit/ArP boots or something are worse for ret paladins than other plate classes, and so they shouldn't be allowed them. You're not taking into account the size of the upgrade, or anthing else, but making retarded statements.

Ill continue to read forums anyhow,but not you nor your stars will make me stop proving you wrong.
    How did you prove him wrong? By showing that it was useless for Enh shamans? That it was a bad trinket for them? Oh wait, no you didn't.

@Needonboots

You quoted my point and if you still dont get it,then im truly sorry.

U are a shaman and u use DBW ? i dont get it or am i worng

Quote Originally Posted by edison260
    U are a shaman and u use DBW ? i dont get it or am i worng
    Which of the procs on dbw is bad for a shaman?

@Needonboots

You quoted my point and if you still dont get it,then im truly sorry.

It's probably because your posts in this have been completely biased nonsense without any real data. No, he didn't go through all the trouble to put out exact numbers for each spec, but it doesn't change the trinkets value to enh shaman. If you're one of those people that still say it isn't and enh trinket and stay on it because of ArP, which isn't even a bad shaman stat, you are wasting your time here.

Also, if you want to talk about how much dps increase it is for which class, you are going to want to take into account the classes maximum dps @ the given gear level, the actual player performance, and mix all that information in with the simulated results to find which player would really get the best use out of the trinket.

You can't just say War > Shaman kthxbye. You clearly know little about enh shaman, and are likely a player of another class trolling without any real info.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

Deleted

Then your logic fails.

Have a nice day.
    Where is your "proof" you have barely stated anything let alone given any proof of anything.

Question: What is bad for an Enhancement Shaman for a trinket that procs 1200 AP, 600 Agi or 600 Haste (1400/700/700 for heroic version)?

This forum doesn't need trolls that post crap with zero backup, and claim they have proved something.

This is a good trinket for Enhancement Shaman, it is also a good trinket for other specs. The looting policy that your group follows will dictate who should get it. However Enhancement Shamans have a good claim to this trinket if it is a good upgrade for them. The fact its headline stat is not the best stat for them is irrelevant. It is the proc that does the bulk of its damage.

I don't care what you think troll.

No1 in sane state of mind would roll or even consider rolling or needing for that trinket as enh until every rogue/warrior/dk/hunter/PALADIN have one.Comprende?

And mister pro guy above poster,you don't need to crunch numbers to prove something this obvious:

NOT AN ENHANCEMENT TRINKET.

I don't need spreadsheets to prove that for you,its just a freaking COMMON SENSE!

Hope everything is clear now.

Have a nice day

<Moderator Edit: This troll has been banned>

No1 in sane state of mind would roll or even consider rolling or needing for that trinket as enh until every rogue/warrior/dk/hunter/PALADIN have one.Comprende?

And mister pro guy above poster,you don't need to crunch numbers to prove something this obvious:

NOT AN ENHANCEMENT TRINKET.

I don't need spreadsheets to prove that for you,its just a freaking COMMON SENSE!

Hope everything is clear now.

Have a nice day
    Obvious Troll. If you dont read EJ forums think tank or see the shit Lev has contributed..then you sir, fail.

Last time I checked a ret Paladin did about the same percentage of their damage as Magic damage as an enhancement shaman did and actually ranked DBW lower in their BiS list than an Enhancement shaman did. Assassin Rogues also do a large amount of non-physical (poison) damage and rank armor pen somewhere around the same place as Enhance shaman and ret pallys. Along the same lines Armor Pen stacking is only good for 1 build of one of the 3 hunter specs. Granted at BiS levels it is the highest dps spec but it isn't automatic that every hunter will be appropriately speced to want to be stacking armor pen. It's much the same for Dks. Only blood typically want to stack it to the cap and for other specs it is very close between armor pen and STR as to what is best to stack with the default going to Str if you aren't going to sim it out. Heck even the classes that do like Armor pen don't deal 100% damage that is affected by armor pen. Combat rogues still have poison damage, Bleeds from warriors/feral druids aren't mitigated by armor so aren't helped by armor pen and hunters still have magic based shots.

Would it be better for a shaman if it was haste as a base stat with the same procs? Sure but the armor pen isn't useless and the procs are all great for an enhancement shaman.

I'm not arguing that it isn't better for a combat rogue or a dps warrior or that I wouldn't and haven't passed on it for those classes in my guild but to say that an enhancement shaman should be going for this dead last right before off specs or sharding is just wrong.

Deleted

Locking thread that was turning into a flame war due to one REALLY clueless troll. Someone who cannot see past the headline stats and isn't prepared to engage in debate despite being shown lots of ways in which he is wrong is just trolling.