Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: People who eat and talk on VEnt

Holy crap stop whining OP?
    If you think its so nasty and shit there must be something wrong with you.
    Food is delicious and everyone eats it, just deal with, god damn.
    Anyone else thinks this is just going way past that line of what you can whine about?

Deleted

Meh, unless you're under high pressure, like doing a really hard boss, or focusing in Arena, whatever, someone suddenly saying something, chewing food whilst at it, is very annoying. They shouldn't be eating anyway. But if it's just trash or some farm boss, well. It usually goes like this on our VT

"Gruffle, umf, mmm, gff, can haz kings plox?, mrmf, grumf" (That's chewing noices btw, amazing right?)

"O hey, what cha having?"

"Pickles, grmf, mrmf"

And we move on...

Poprocks on vent are fun!

Sylvari Necromancer

Quote Originally Posted by Dusttoes
    Get some manners and swallow first.
    That's what he said.

And, on topic, it doesn't bother me if it's something real quick that needs to be said right away but if you're trying to have a conversation with me or someone else, that needs to stop right now

Only time I ever had to talk on vent while eating was back in Ulduar...I was eating some burritos and my guild was being retarded, so I had to yell at them.

I then had to take a shower to wash the lonely off me.

(Also, what's the appeal of Lady GaGa? Can someone explain it? Are you mad at your ears? Have you tried sitting down and having a talk to them about it instead? Ear abuse is a serious problem, people.)
    Imagine whatever I say as being said with Morgan Freeman's voice. It will make you rage less.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkforCalde
    Yeah, I've had someone do that before. Me. I frequently snack while raiding and if I need to say something, I'll say it. And if someone is grossed out, sweet. I enjoy grossing out others. I'll probably link you to some shock pictures to add some icing to the cake.
    QFT

Pisses me off as well. I don't mind people having fun on Vent, but the sound of people eating always annoys me, even offline. If people annoy me on Vent I just mute them; I don't need to listen to anyone bar the raid leaders anyway.
    Such a shame I can't do it IRL as well.

I can also return fire by changing Vent input and streaming something from my collection of ridiculously annoying sound files. ;D

I would like to reach across the internet and stab them in the face. It's so nasty sounding, all that spit, mooshy food smacking nasty ass sound.

Anyone else have someone do that before? GROSS... swallow before opening your moth on vent, just like IRL.
    I bet your a mouth breather, that sounds even worse on vent that what you listed.

All silent then some mouth breather breaths into a voice activated mic and deathens everyone...

once gone as pug in a guildraid as they needed a pug tank... got on there vent and guildmaster explained tactics to other one and i could stop laughing...
    asked if he might be Bruno from the film i got instant kicked from raid and vent seriously he sounded like bruno and rest of raidmembers /w me i was totaly right.

Next day in trade chat he clarfied i was perm banned from any of there raids and guild (while i wasnt in there guild) and i stated out he should talk like Bruno. Million trolls bugged him hole day talking about him and trying to get in his raids only to hear him speak on vent. now 2 months later people still talk about it in trade chat and 80% of out realm population is perm banned from his raids
    Quote Originally Posted by FHNNNG View Post
    Cool next time I'll say LFM ICC25 Need 1 Rape Victim, 4 Rapists, and 3 Therapists.

Hehe thats a lot of rape

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dentoid
    I.
    Want.
    To.
    Kill.
    You.
    Already.
    Chill, dude. Chill.

The worst are heavy breathers, especially nose breathers. Man is that annoying. That and when people's mics start crackling, popping and hissing. I wanna reach through their headset, smack em and say FIX YOUR SHIT!

10+ Year Old Account

My raidleader and GM does it. I hate it. I try to ignore it.

Deleted

Food or not, I shall talk !

Food I can live with. However, one guy in my old raidgroup used to have Vent set so that when he talked it'd activate, and he once got a cold. Spent an entire evening listening to some guy cough and sneeze. I couldn't even mute the guy 'cause he was an officer; we kinda needed to hear what he was saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear
    No straight man uses (>^.^)>.
    I believe that's a checkmate.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil, the Scourge of Lumber
    Only time I ever had to talk on vent while eating was back in Ulduar...I was eating some burritos and my guild was being retarded, so I had to yell at them.

I then had to take a shower to wash the lonely off me.

(Also, what's the appeal of Lady GaGa? Can someone explain it? Are you mad at your ears? Have you tried sitting down and having a talk to them about it instead? Ear abuse is a serious problem, people.)
    She's talented and actually sings good live (look up Speechless live). She's original and kinda crazy and makes catchy songs. She's also super hot.

I would like to reach across the internet and stab them in the face. It's so nasty sounding, all that spit, mooshy food smacking nasty ass sound.

Anyone else have someone do that before? GROSS... swallow before opening your moth on vent, just like IRL.
    lmfaoroflmaolol and that coming with the name of Dusttoes

No but really nothing wrong with that.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

i guess it depends on how loud the "eater" is :P
    Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!

That's what the mute button is for. In fact, I've often-times resorted to muting everyone but a select few people like the tanks and the raid leader. If they are also eating, then I just global mute the vent and just use DBM to figure out what's going on :P

I hate eaters. It's basically a perma-ban on my vent

Talking with your mouth full helps in the digestion of said food