Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

Game Masters on drugs??

Obviously what do you guys think??? I reported someone exploiting in wow and gm the GM that answered is acting kind of wierd... or did he only have a problem with spiders.. *sigh*

*/discuss

Re: Game Masters on drugs??

Ok GM's high whatever-- I wanna know what addons you're using down there!

Have to admit, those balls of collors are quite cool.

Obviously a person has to be on drugs to say something about spiders, right? GM's were never known for saying silly crap before.

Quote Originally Posted by Yajirushi
    Ok GM's high whatever-- I wanna know what addons you're using down there!
    The orbs for the health and mana are from "ROTH UI". Available as an entire UI download, or available as just the orbs/bar space.

the orbs are rBottomBarStyler from wowinterface, the same guy makes rActionBarStyler and rBottomBarStyler

or you can get the full RothUI, I forgot about that one, I just wanted the orbs so I just did the individual download
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

you felt the need to create a thread over some lighthearted humor from a gm?

..good grief.

also, fugly ui is fugly.

Should GM's be boring then?

Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux
    the orbs are rBottomBarStyler from wowinterface, the same guy makes rActionBarStyler and rBottomBarStyler
    thanks! thats pretty cool addon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectro
    And what the mods are trying to say is not that every music is full of unicorns and sparkles and flying chewbaccas... they are trying to tell you that no matter what someone listens to you should respect their tastes
    Quote Originally Posted by Naux
    you're retarded...seriously I don't even think you're trolling it's that bad.

Haha wow, this turned into a troll-fest pretty fast. I thought it was funny. GMs are commonly humorous, though this one was just downright random, apparently 'trying too hard.'

10+ Year Old Account

If I was a GM I would have to do the same stuff to keep my sanity.

10+ Year Old Account

lol...

idk what to think. He's either really quirky or nuts. More curious about what the ticket is about. *ponders*
    Look! Words!

Quote Originally Posted by aGit
    also, fugly ui is fugly.
    Opinion on ugly UI is an opinion.

I personally like the Diablo2 UI remake.
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134

You guys are missing the homerun topic...

5300+ GS for Vault10.

All of you have fallen into another GS thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

10+ Year Old Account

That was probably the best response...ever... :P

GM's have always done that. Half of them are roleplaying nerds.

Everytime I have talk with a GM, mislooting an epic to a wrong player =\, falling through the world etc... They have always roleplayed and or been goofy in some way. Once I was drunk and doing a slabs run and got feared through a wall and then proceeded to float around the vortex. When I got ahold of a gm (cause I was still in combat and un summonable) we had a 10 minute conversation about how illidan was an ass and how leotheras probably wasnt blind and was cheating by peaking. I think he knew I was wasted and was screwing with me, unfortunately I didnt think of taking a screen shot, as I was drunk. I do regret it though, one of the best gm interactions I ever had.

Someone actually having fun @what he does clearly has to be on drugs, there's no other explanation for this...

:

I once had a GM trying to fix the chest in CoS for us actually appear and do funny stuff like morphing us and putting pumpkin heads on us... also he then decide to become a giant pink-haired gnome. Hilarity ensued.

I probably should add that this was around 4 in the morning so...

Quote Originally Posted by Caldwhyn
    Someone actually having fun @what he does clearly has to be on drugs, there's no other explanation for this...

:

I once had a GM trying to fix the chest in CoS for us actually appear and do funny stuff like morphing us and putting pumpkin heads on us... also he then decide to become a giant pink-haired gnome. Hilarity ensued.

I probably should add that this was around 4 in the morning so...
    so... you were imagining this or in better terms... dreaming that this happened? because I'll bet you anything that this never happened.

SS or it didnt happen.... as so many have said before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectro
    And what the mods are trying to say is not that every music is full of unicorns and sparkles and flying chewbaccas... they are trying to tell you that no matter what someone listens to you should respect their tastes
    Quote Originally Posted by Naux
    you're retarded...seriously I don't even think you're trolling it's that bad.