will there be redemption for garrosh?

it seems like garrosh is taking the horde down a dark path. technically he hasn't done anything yet.

but when he does in cataclysm, do you think there will be redemption for him?

i'd like to see malfurion craft garrosh a sick axe and then i think garrosh should face deathwing and in a blaze of glory one shotting his ass like his dad one shotted mannoroth.

then he will have redeemed himself and he will take his place as a legend among legends.

what do you guys think

warrior

Re: will there be redemption for garrosh?

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior0
    it seems like garrosh is taking the horde down a dark path. technically he hasn't done anything yet.

i'd like to see malfurion craft garrosh a sick axe and then i think garrosh should face deathwing and one shot his ass like his dad one shotted mannoroth.

then he will have redeemed himself and he will take his place as a legend among legends.

what do you guys think

warrior
    What dark path is he taking the Horde down?

Horde and Alliance been at war since Vanilla and even all the way back to WC1.

whats has he done that hasnt been done in the game since vanilla?

Back in Vanilla, each BG had its own lore behind it as well.
    The Forsaken were also steering up trouble.
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior0

i'd like to see malfurion craft garrosh a sick axe and then i think garrosh should face deathwing and in a blaze of glory one shotting his ass like his dad one shotted mannoroth.

what do you guys think

warrior
    he'll lead the orc horde back to demonic corruption by the burning legion, and Saurfang will lop off his head in the final content patches of the expansion and take control of the horde.

Quote Originally Posted by slimj091
    he'll lead the orc horde back to demonic corruption by the burning legion, and Saurfang will lop off his head in the final content patches of the expansion and take control of the horde.
    what does anything he is doing have to do with the Burning Legion?

Doomhammer had a similar concept.
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

He will serve as the Horde's new airship as Orgrim's Hammer gets shot down.

Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

I'm happy that Garrosh becomes the leader of the Horde. Simply because it's time for change,and i want a leader crazed about butchering the alliance. But,yeah, any change would be good for that matter tbh.(Would've rather seen Vol'Jin at the throne because trolls are suposed to be stronger than orcs/tauren)