Deathwing to replace Therazane?

We all know that Deathwing will emerge from Deepholme, the land ruled by Therazane. It is also public knowledge that Therazane is more benevolent than her Old God masters, and thus, is very likely pained by the destruction of the land they desire. We also know that Deathwing is a tool of the Old Gods and the Earth Warder. As is, it seems likely that in Deepholme we will be assisting Therazane versus servants of Deathwing, the new Earth Elemental Lieutenant (Lord/Ruler).

Thoughts?

P.S. From wowwiki:
    Therazane the Stonemother is ruler over the earth, dirt, rock, and mountains. She is revered by all earth elementals and creatures that dwell underneath the ground. Some druids of the wild see her as the embodiment of all that is peaceful and calm about the world. Some sages believe she feels pain whenever the ground is sundered and weeps at the destruction wrought by Deathwing and his ilk. If so, however, she has done nothing specific to oppose the great dragon. Therazane is the most peaceful of the Elemental Lords. She is a patient, loving, motherly type who encourages growing things and loves simply to spend long periods of time relaxing with those creatures that make their homes upon her. She often feels as though she is always at war with the other Elemental Lords: Al'Akir erodes her surface with winds, Neptulon beats his waves constantly upon her shores, and Ragnaros is a blazing furnace that churns at her fiery core. She would be perfectly happy if the three of them would just go away. Therazane is slow to anger and attempts to avoid combat whenever possible.

Re: Deathwing to replace Therazane?

Bumpity Bumpity Goo! I want Dark Side's take.

I predict the "she's been driven mad!" story. Yep that old chestnut

Hmmm *flashback to Ulduar*

Hodir: OMG IM FREE lemme help ya vs Yoggy

*time jump*

Therazane: OMG IM FREE lemme help ya vs Chinwing!

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I totally stole that post from Dinnerbone btw.

I think i seen something like that...

Ah yea,that looks like Kratos helping Gaia to pwn Zeus from GoW 3

Quote Originally Posted by Roflpotamus
    Bah, if you want a real opinion you need only look to the Grumpy Old Man. Although he has gone into hiding as of late...

My lesser opinion: I predict the "she's been driven mad!" story. Yep that old chestnut

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
    This site needs more red.

10+ Year Old Account

his take is as good as any one elses

who knows

i personally would find it awesome if we fight with her againt deathwing, but with possible active old god activity she will possible be under there control maybe she will be like throim,freya,hodir,mimirion... beat her till we break her free

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane

his take is as good as any one elses

who knows

i personally would find it awesome if we fight with her againt deathwing, but with possible active old god activity she will possible be under there control maybe she will be like throim,freya,hodir,mimirion... beat her till we break her free

oooor do a reverse ulduar situation, kill the old god -> free Therazane -> help her defeat deathwing ..

even though this seems unlikely unless the old god is some weakling at some deepholme level 84 instance :P

15+ Year Old Account

I believe we will fight here anyway; we killed her daughter(sp...yeah...). She may be benevolent but thats on the scale of the old gods, her benevolence may be just doesnt destroy anything for no reason, and with us she has a reason. As for deathwing destroying her earth, i believe she would be okay with this because Deathwing is under old god control, old gods who were her higher authority, so if she lashed out at deathwing she would be quickly destroyed or banished. Those are my thoughts

Let's just say it's complicated. Therazane is still alive, yeah. But Deepholm is Deathwing territory now, yo.
    God; I hate you people.