[Enh] WFS vs Tiny Abom

So I have both normal version trinkets, and have simmed them both... the normal WFS comes out on top of normal Tiny Abom? And heroic WFS turned out alot better then heroic Tiny Abom?!?!... i was NOT expecting this at all, considering the BiS list for enhancement...

is this right? should I follow this? or is Enhsim unable to simulate the correct DPS from the Normal/Heroic Tiny Abom proc?

Re: [Enh] WFS vs Tiny Abom

there have been ALOT of topics about this lately. and most people are getting the same answer.

HTAiaJ>HWFS>TAiaJ>WFS
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Man, Vanilla was so cool, where the final boss of the instance dropped weapons that shared models with blues and greens!
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17076#same-model-as
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17074#same-model-as
    and he went on and listed about 16 more items...truly...a champion for logic

i really appreciate the response, but im so used to hearing "sim it!" so i started to do just that! and according to my sims, both versions of WFS come out on top.

my question is... Is Rawr/Enhsim having trouble simulating Tiny Abom? or is WFS normal actually better for me...

Name: Goregasm
    Realm: US-Hellscream

Quote Originally Posted by Goregasm.
    i really appreciate the response, but im so used to hearing "sim it!" so i started to do just that! and according to my sims, both versions of WFS come out on top.

my question is... Is Rawr/Enhsim having trouble simulating Tiny Abom? or is WFS normal actually better for me...

Name: Goregasm
    Realm: US-Hellscream
    Rawr is having troubles simulating TaiaJ. EnhSim seems to sim it correctly. If EnhSim says WFS is better than TaiaJ then it's probably right. TaiaJ scales much better with gear, so one would expect WFS to beat TaiaJ with lower-than iLvl277 gear.