[Disc] What would you do?

Hi!
    After a break from wow I decided to start gearing up my priest a little. If you had my character, what would you do with it next? It includes everything from respeccing her to getting new gear and regemming her gear. I'm for the moment without a raiding guild, so no HC-raids, not to far in ICC (got 5.2k GS, so it's kind of hard to get group :P)

Edit: Forgot armory link XD
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...l&cn=Powerword

Gurksus

Re: [Disc] What would you do?

Regem, regem, regem. As disc you only want to concern yourself with matching 1 blue gem to enable IED, and you have the appropriate SP/MP5 gem filling that role in your helm for the best socket bonus. All red sockets should be pure SP, and yellow sockets should be either pure SP or SP/Int at your level of gear, depending on how well you manage your mana pool.

Replace the helm glyph with the SP/Crit one from Kirin'tor.

Replace Greater Vitality on boots with Tuskarr's Vitality.

Move 2 pts from Divine Fury to Healing Focus. You shouldn't be using GH that much, and you'll get more mileage out of reduced pushback. Consider moving the other 3 into Spell Warding.

I won't nitpick over the hit you have on bracers (and boots) as I'm sure they were still upgrades over your prior gear, but you can get a very good and reasonably inexpensive upgrade to the bracers in Bejeweled Wizard's Bracers now.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Ty Bigslick.

Edit: How about my trinkets? I got a feeling that there must be something better than my Eye of the Broodmother.

The Eye is actually better than the talisman. Look for high SP trinkets as Disc. Eye is okay at 125, but yes there are a lot better. The big Disc trinkets are Illustration of the Dragon Soul and Althor's Abacus. Solace is pretty decent, but is worse than Sliver of Pure Ice for Disc since the regen difference is inconsequential.

Okie. To bad it's not many who do OS25 pugs anymore :/ And i can barely get in to an ICC25 pug.

One more thing. As you can see on my armory i still don't have many t10 pieces, so which pieces should i go for, and wich should i skip/take later?

Helm, Shoulders, Legs and Gloves. Skip the chest there are better alternatives. Shadow T10 chest is best in slot at 277, Meteor Chaser's is best in slot at 264.

I'm not even disc anymore, so this thread is unnecessary.
    (BTW, holy is x100 funnier )

Lock it <3