Aion WoW or sumthing else

we all know wow is getting old. and there are alot of games with better graphics and better game play. why would you keep playing wow?

Re: Aion WoW or sumthing else

Quote Originally Posted by MTS
    we all know wow is getting old. and there are alot of games with better graphics and better game play. why would you keep playing wow?
    No, YOU think WoW is getting old. If you don't like WoW, go play something else and don't make a QQ Thread thinking we all share your ideals.

I like the idea of a thread about why people would play one game over another, but when you write on a forum always remember you are only stating your own opinion. Saying "we all know" or "everyone thinks" is just gonna get you flamed.

Just my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by vlads
    I like the idea of a thread about why people would play one game over another, but when you write on a forum always remember you are only stating your own opinion. Saying "we all know" or "everyone thinks" is just gonna get you flamed.

Just my 2 cents
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectro
    And what the mods are trying to say is not that every music is full of unicorns and sparkles and flying chewbaccas... they are trying to tell you that no matter what someone listens to you should respect their tastes
    Quote Originally Posted by Naux
    you're retarded...seriously I don't even think you're trolling it's that bad.

Don't need to go raging at the OP. It is a fact that many people are getting tired of WoW and are looking for a new game. He didn't word it the best but you can understand it.

As far as the topic goes. I am currently a retired WoW player who played WoW since beta. Since I quit I have been trying out many different types of MMOs. Some ok, some are good concepts but not a huge player base and some are very fun but way to buggy. But it is hard to find a game like WoW it has most things people want but after playing the game for so many years I am hoping these next gen MMOs will replace WoW for me.

SWOTOR and Guild Wars 2 look like good contenders if you're bored with WoW

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni
    No, YOU think WoW is getting old. If you don't like WoW, go play something else and don't make a QQ Thread thinking we all share your ideals.
    If you don't think WoW is getting old you must be stupid or something, no offense.

Deleted

Better graphics? Oh yes, alot better.
    Better gameplay? Absolutely not!

I tried Aion right from the start when it was released in the EU, and by the beard of papa smurf, does that game suck :S

Im sure the next best MMO, the one that will pull players away from WoW, will be Blizzards next MMO project.

I don't play wow now, and probaly won't return until cataclysm, a small raid and a new chat isn't ehoungh to keep me playing. So now i'm playing Age of conan, i started when i heard that it's free up to lv 20 (free trial) and i really enjoy it now, believe me, the game has improved really much! i also play Fifa 10/Fifa world cup 2010, can't live without Fifa